DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RP Idea - First Stages of Planning

Jagen Sedai

I have a vague, and great idea that I really want the Red Ajah to lead (though members of other Ajahs are most certainly welcome).

As we all know the Reds are now taking Asha'man Warders, and can take as many as Greens do regular Warders. We also know that in the Age of Legends men and women worked together to create great feats of wonder... and I think we should "discover" a feat of wonder for ourselves.

But what kind?

I think it has to be something that a) involves not causing harm to others and b) generally should be seen as an advancement that will benefit all of Randland.

Any thoughts on this? I only have the vaguest ideas yet.

• 9 months later...

So, I have a new proposal and direction I'm going to have Jagen do for us in the main timeline.

I'm going to wait awhile before posting it, depending on what happens over the next month or two and if we decide to jump the timeline or push it back.

There will be two prongs to this. While the Reds' mission has always been to hunt down and gentle men woh can channel, now that that is no longer an option, they must work alongside them instead. At some point it is going to occur to Jagen that, even though she disagrees with the method of teaching the Asha'man employ, that it does indeed work for [most] of them.

In that end, Prong 1: Jagen may well propose that, at least until the Last Battle (and not past it!), girls who wish to "rush" their training should be allowed to, so as many novices and Accepted (or, perhaps, just Accepted) will be ready for the Last Battle and able to participate.

Prong 2: Go collecting girls in the countryside and cities, ramping up efforts to locate women who can channel. In the books, the Pattern is spewing out girls with the ability more than ever before (at least, it did around the time tDR was also born). These girls need to be found, and a grinding schedule of locating them and training them as fast as possible should be employed--but only if those girls agree to rigorous training practices.

It will be interesting, in the least. (At least how the proposal will go!)

• 1 month later...

Wow, Jagen! Super impressed with the timeline you've put together and all the political activity from Red Ajah in the past few years 

Love this idea especially would be excited to participate in prong 2

Preparing the Tower for the last battle sounds . . . intense :)

• Arie locked this topic