DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue Aes Sedai Seeking A Warder

Information on Warder training, including WS breakdown, can be found here:

http://drpsw.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Warder_Training

The DRPSW Wikia holds information on all RP Groups but there are individual /additional websites for the WT, BT, WK and Freelanders. Usually information depositories are listed in the pinned posts relevant to each individual RP Group or on The Welcome Inn info posts.

Application of OP scores are done by random number generator. Initial WS scores are assigned by the RGL or myself based on bio content/existing experience. For example, if your character has been a guard for a merchant caravan before arriving at the Band, they'll have a fairly decent starting WS as compared to a baker's apprentice who's never handled a weapon in their lives. Likewise, someone who's lived in a rural area may have no sword experience but could already be an accomplished huntsman with good bow and dagger experience. The RGL takes these things into consideration and applies WS within the bounds of 1-7 starting scores for new characters or higher if it's a second character within the same RP Group as secondary characters can start at full rank. There's no way to apply a rigid table structure to our WS system as it's designed to be fluid in order to meet individual cases and variations between RP Groups.  :smile:

Thank you for the link Tay. I knew it would be SOMEWHERE I just, for the life of me, couldn't find it. Ty again this will be very handy for planning Ivo so I can start polishing his back story and getting his bio written up. I'll start blocking it out between calls tonight at work and start actually writing when I get home.

@Kronos

Before I get anything final saved, about how old is Kira now? It's not hugely important to developing Ivo I was just curious.