DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

April Chitter Chatter

Ryrin

Good news for me!!! I had to put brakes in my son's truck two weeks ago and thought I needed to put some on mine but I just got a call and they are brand new! They heard the noise but apparently it was dust/pebble.

• Club Leader

I'm glad, Ryrin.

I've been just working and trying to get a new relationship started. Between his life and mine, something keeps getting in the way of our getting together. *sigh* But things are good. We keep in touch well, except for yesterday. He dropped off the face of the earth. I hope everything is okay. 

• 2 weeks later...

This summer... Well, I'm teaching at three events in June (two in-Kingdom and Known World Herald and Scribal Symposium) and spending a week visiting my in-laws and friends in Virginia. We're also planning to clean out the garage, paint the kitchen, rearrange the Room of Requirement, and hopefully get around to working on my novel some more.  Sending my son off to summer camp for two weeks in July. :grin: Also hopefully reading a bunch of the novels that have backed up on my to-read list. 

Archived