DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

JenniferL

Guest Emperor

Justen's word is mighty, so say we all.

Can we offer Quibby up as virgin sacrifice to the CoL board yet?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A burning would be better, that way we do not all get cold while we stand around enjoying his demise....sorry, of course we would not be so gratuitous as to garner enjoyment from such an event*nods*

Guest Emperor

Empy listened to the mob scream out possible death sentences for Quibby from the back of the crowd. Empy takes another tomato and throws it at the accused. The mob responds and throws their assortment of salad items at Quibby. Seggie begins to break out in a cold sweat and looks around for help. Empy realizes too late that their eyes have locked and hope revitalizes Seggie's spirit.

"Empy will decide the sentence!" Seggie says in a loud and important-like voice.

"Wussy" Empy whispers under his breath. Emperor, decked out in white acolate robes of the newly created Children of the Light cult, saunters to the stage.

"Good people of DMah. This man before you is possessed with eeeeval. Can I get a Amen! He walketh the wicked path and communed with demons. Dear Justen save us!!" Empy wipes the sweat from his brow. "The demons must be purged from his body to appease the CoL boardah, may it live forever." Empy pauses to say a little prayer to the board. "We all know that demons can only be purged one way. Brother Owen knows the wayah. The demons must be purged with fireah." Empy pauses for affect. "Let's roast him!!!"

Empy knows his work here is done as the mob rushes Quibby and strings him to the pyre. As he burns, Empy secretly hopes that they had actually found the culprit that plummeted the boards into darkness.

Guest Karana Majin

Long pig?! Ugh! I hate that term, it nauseates me!

I totally think it was Owen! Because he's English!

Ha! See, I totally know he is Welsh, but I just wanted to say that.

Archived