DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Ashie/Dedi to Bond a Sexy Blue

SerenaMorrigan

hehe. Anyways, Iknow it was ridiculous of me to post my topic like that, but I couldn't resist. I was told that I should post on the BT OOC forums about getting an Ashie or Dedicated to bond my Blue Sister in the Watchers RP. It would be loads of fun. Especially since she's a fiesty Saldaean, AND was one of the Dragonsworn, as well. Contradictory, eh?

Please let me know. THanks

Blessed Be

Serena Morrigan

BLue AJah

i talked to muir...its me and ged/faile left of the bt members who signed up...i am working on trying to get kieryn signed up cause she has the same talent as me so it would be interesting...i know muir wanted to know cause if i did manage to do that then the numbers added up...there been a lack of AS members signed up

so try talking to ged/faile *s*

• 1 month later...

LOL! Hey Serenalove! Omfg... its been so long... I don't even know if you remember this handle, but you know my real name, its me Rene. Come on sweetie... you 'member... give me a call! I lost yo numbah.

Anyways, I'm back at the BT RP if you ever want to get that roleplay we planned a long time ago. Maybe we can roleplay our craziness with your new bondee (I would be your bondee but I'm scared of your bondage techniques and accidentally going inactive on you again)