DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not voting RTE today. I think it is the wrong train and just a convenient push at LHF.

If there is enough support to lynch Dice I will go there. If not I'll stay here. I believe it id hybrid so my vote isn't needed and I would rather be on record where I believed mafia are than add a meaningless vote on a train I don't agree with. 

I'm not voting RTE today. I think it is the wrong train and just a convenient push at LHF.

If there is enough support to lynch Dice I will go there. If not I'll stay here. I believe it id hybrid so my vote isn't needed and I would rather be on record where I believed mafia are than add a meaningless vote on a train I don't agree with. 

What are you gonna think if RTE does flip Scum?

Official Vote Count - Day 1

Zander (4/7): Turin, Rey, RTE, Niniel

RTE (5/7): Zander, Shad, BFG, Dice, Alanna

Dice (2/7): Lenlo, Eldrick

Not voting (2): Tsuki, Hallia

With 13 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch.

Day 1 deadline is set for Wednesday 13 April @ 9 PM BST

Day 1 Deadline Countdown

Just over 20 minutes to go

That I was wrong and then I will look at what he said about others and try to see what others said about him. Just like any other game. But most likely I will be dead in the morning.

That I was wrong and then I will look at what he said about others and try to see what others said about him. Just like any other game. But most likely I will be dead in the morning.

Why do you think youre likely dead tonight?

as far as i can tell we have a canadian an aussie and a yankbecomingapom.....   which means turins in trouble lol

captain-america-language.gif

How am I in trouble? Worst case if RTE gets lynched and flips mafia is it means I was wrong (which is still excellent because then it means a mafia down)

as far as i can tell we have a canadian an aussie and a yankbecomingapom.....   which means turins in trouble lol

captain-america-language.gif

How am I in trouble? Worst case if RTE gets lynched and flips mafia is it means I was wrong (which is still excellent because then it means a mafia down)

If RTE flips scum what does that do to you read on me?

History.  I'm a NA magnet. I should just rand N1 nexus. But the cop will be safe I hope.  

Zander train is dirty

Who on it is mafia? 

Can I answer this or do you want to here from Alanna first?

Whatever floats your boat. 

Willing to bet theres 2 Scum on my train.

RTE/Turin>Nina>Rey

History.  I'm a NA magnet. I should just rand N1 nexus. But the cop will be safe I hope.  

I dunno, like I know Im Town and if youre Town then Mafia knows that the Cop can only view one of us so were still gonna be suspicious of each other,  And then that would make us possible mislynch candidates so if youre Town dont make much sense really.

Archived