DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW- Pizza if Im wrong on you.  I dont feel I am but IF i am, I promise you again I will go through all your stuff and act accordingly on your behalf.

Are you caught up yet? I want to talk to Present-Zander before I have to go.

Look man, I'm here right now. You CAN read me, and now is the time. Not tomorrow or in my posts.

I'm much more important than a half an hour ago me. That's the me you need to talk to to read me.

Lenlo's posts reeked. Talking to Lenlo in real time is how I overcame that.

So what's the difference between me and Shad?

You're more likely to have seen this movie than he is.

I legit lolololololol'd in rl

Pizza.......

Yeah, whatcha got for me today big daddy?

Just give me a couple mins to catch up if you can spare them!!!!

IM ALMOST DONE!!!!

Yeah, I'm not leaving yet.

Zander, pay close attention to why I said you were town-Zander.

It's either TMI because I'm a wolf, or because I'm just a boss. Hint: the latter.

I am not afraid to town-read you after your scum performance which got me. I could fake all kinds of uncertainty on you if I wanted, and it's more useful than locking you town.

Oh well Zander did blah de blah in this other game, and it makes me a scare ed, I dunno, boo frickity hoo.

I find town Zanders and simply don't clear you for the same reasons. Why do I do that? Because I want to suck on your big sausage?

Well I do, but what other reason can there be.

Well it COULD be both....lololololololol

I find the rest a little hard to believe because when we spoke about Matrix and my game you said Id never fool you again.  And this game you just pretty much came in and said Zander is town.  That honestly reads to me more like TMI then a direct GOAT read if that makes sense to you.

GETTING BORED!

WANT BIG DADDY ZANDER RIGHT NOW! TIRED OF WAITING!

*stares at boyfriend*

*shakes head*

You'll never give me the WIM that Zander does. :*

I could give you a few examples...

:wink:

Is Pizza's characterisation of his mafia game (when he says he doesn't like making enemies) fair?

I mean I know Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I've talked to Pizza both in games and away from games about his Meta and style as each alignment and basically what I got from it all is: Pizza is pretty much capable for doing anything, at anytime, for any reason as any alignment.

Im sure his version would be much more concise and wordy but thats the TL-DR I took away from everything.

Pizza's version is considerably longer

Is Pizza's characterisation of his mafia game (when he says he doesn't like making enemies) fair?

Well I know he doesn't like making multiple powerful enemies early in game as scum. He tends to go for easier targets. 

You'll find that when he explains his meta to you as either alignment he's completely honest. He will do pretty much anything as any role.

Making enemies, however, is not usually part of his early scum game the way I've seen it. 

Makes his very early clears of Cory and myself look pretty interesting then don't it???

VOUCH 100% imo

All Wolves are my enemies!!!!

Yes and no. Keep reading.

(I guess I'm defending again. Sue me)

Id not sue you for defending Pizza.  I actually expect some of that from you guys regardless of alignment.

Can you elaborate on the Yes and No from your perspective please.

I find the rest a little hard to believe because when we spoke about Matrix and my game you said Id never fool you again.  And this game you just pretty much came in and said Zander is town.  That honestly reads to me more like TMI then a direct GOAT read if that makes sense to you.

Well, I'll add an amendment. You'll fool me again. For different reasons.

High post count and a ton of scum-hunting is not a tell for you. Those are now null.

I believe in the power of me. I don't go wah, Zander's hard to read. I still try.

You're an OPEN player. That means if I'm good at reading brainwaves, I should nail you as being a townie, because you will be here to give your thoughts, reasons, and brainwave patterns.

You will take risks and you will bring the same enthusiasm etc as scum. That's no longer alignment indicative in my brain notebook.

But you will leave hundreds of posts in the game which lead to a conclusion.

A) I don't want to lynch that day one almost ever, unless you're pinging me HARD,

and

B) I think I can get you down cold on day one, whereas some players I need many days to ascertain, because they don't give me as much material to work with.

You won't fool me again doing what you did. You will fool me for a different reason. But I don't think you will very often.

*snip*

Id not sue you for defending Pizza.  I actually expect some of that from you guys regardless of alignment.

Yes, it looks pretty interesting and could be significant.

No, it's not really because of later events.

Open players who post their thoughts, I'm usually very good at getting stronger town reads on those.

If I don't get such a strong town-read on that, I push it, because it's more likely to get a reaction I can read before the round ends.

That's part of my avoiding mislynches strategy.

I have no such motive when I'm scum. Watch how badly I harass lurkers or people who don't fight back in my scum games sometime.

I believe this is genuine.

... I am inclined to feel the same way.

I completely agree with the time stamp thing you mentioned, Pizza. On mobile version of DM I can't see time stamps or post numbers (which is why I refer to page numbers when I reference back) but you've reminded me to actually check that when I reread in desktop view.

Im not saying Im necessarily disputing this but Id like you both to kind of explain why you feel it is please!!!

Sometimes I wish you'd read a couple more posts to see if something more was posted before you ask questions.

You be you and I'll be me!!!

It's either TMI because I'm a wolf, or because I'm just a boss. Hint: the latter.

I am not afraid to town-read you after your scum performance which got me. I could fake all kinds of uncertainty on you if I wanted, and it's more useful than locking you town.

Oh well Zander did blah de blah in this other game, and it makes me a scare ed, I dunno, boo frickity hoo.

I find town Zanders and simply don't clear you for the same reasons. Why do I do that? Because I want to suck on your big sausage?

His notes post backs up his early game reads. Not just from when he posted the reads, but if you read when he calls you, Cory and Dice town then it matches his notes. I doubt this is something he couldn't do as either alignment and I don't necessarily agree with his leans from individual posts, but whatever works, and the way his opinion s are updating since make me feel better.

GETTING BORED!

*stares at boyfriend*

*shakes head*

MY WIM HAS NO EQUAL IN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD!!!!!

lolololololololol

GETTING BORED!

*stares at boyfriend*

*shakes head*

lolololololololol

I wasn't necessarily talking mafia..

Well, I'll add an amendment. You'll fool me again. For different reasons.

High post count and a ton of scum-hunting is not a tell for you. Those are now null.

I believe in the power of me. I don't go wah, Zander's hard to read. I still try.

You're an OPEN player. That means if I'm good at reading brainwaves, I should nail you as being a townie, because you will be here to give your thoughts, reasons, and brainwave patterns.

You will take risks and you will bring the same enthusiasm etc as scum. That's no longer alignment indicative in my brain notebook.

But you will leave hundreds of posts in the game which lead to a conclusion.

A) I don't want to lynch that day one almost ever, unless you're pinging me HARD,

and

B) I think I can get you down cold on day one, whereas some players I need many days to ascertain, because they don't give me as much material to work with.

You won't fool me again doing what you did. You will fool me for a different reason. But I don't think you will very often.

I dont mind this response fwiw.

*snip*

Im read up to here and Im not seeing the later events that disprove anything.

His notes post backs up his early game reads. Not just from when he posted the reads, but if you read when he calls you, Cory and Dice town then it matches his notes. I doubt this is something he couldn't do as either alignment and I don't necessarily agree with his leans from individual posts, but whatever works, and the way his opinion s are updating since make me feel better.

MEH

*snip*

Which later events?

GETTING BORED!

*stares at boyfriend*

*shakes head*

lolololololololol

I wasn't necessarily talking mafia..

I didnt miss your reference.....I still stand by what i said here!!!!!

lololololololol

BFG, I can fake much more elaborate and designed-to-fool you notes than those as scum. That's not a tell for me.

Example is that MTGS game I linked. I that game I spent hundreds of hours creating fake ISOs.

If I were scum in this game I'd tone that down because it would look out of place from what you know of me.

Those notes weren't written to fool people, it was to help me remember where I saw the stuff.

When I started getting a lot of people questioning how it came about, I revealed it. And I am aware that it looks like all the leans are going one way. They read artificially, because of that.

Dice is the only one I really struggled with who wasn't Null or scum. If I wanted to sell that, there would have been a lot more doubts faked in those leans, because THAT sounds a lot more believable.

I could link you one of those scum-generated ISO's and you will see the difference I'm talking about. I'll pretend in such a way that absolutely smells real.

And then my real thoughts read differently, and is why I tunnel people a lot.

But if I wanted to blend in more, I'd waffle around a lot like everyone else in the game. Because that's how I hide.

MEH

Yes, Meh. Those notes would be a big part of why I'm a townie if I'm scum. They would have made more of a dramatic impact.

And I can fake better notes than that. Faked notes are my specialty.

The only thing even remotely convincing about those notes is that I spent hours generating them, and THAT is what I do as scum. That's the stuff that works.

Archived