DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The split in the - Light vs Shadow

Tayol

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'll try to explain this in a manner that might actually make sence. If you pick shadow, you pick a life full of excitement, danger, rewards, loss and gain, pain and extasy, in short, you chose a life only rare are allowed to experience or share... a life so full is rarely meant to last. If you chose the light though, you chose the safe path, you go to same boring work everyday and then you die, but at least you lived for 70 (boring) years instead of just 50 (wild) years *nods*

*walks in thinkin on which side to choose... then listens to what Roka says about the shadow and decides* Well I guess that the shadow is the only reall choice...i mean the light side does seem pretty boring...*trips the lighties with small flows of air*(ooopsssi put wind)

*looks at pyro's puny attempt at using air*

lol

you really wouldnt stand a chance agaisnt me in a OP fight, sure you still have to pass the lessons. Oh and I can kick roka's but also.

I have my nice little angreal which is stronger than rokas, and also a few more elemental lvls, so I reckon even if roka uses that TP of his, I could still kick his ass

:twisted:

Well' date=' I'll try to explain this in a manner that might actually make sence. If you pick shadow, you pick a life full of excitement, danger, rewards, loss and gain, pain and extasy, in short, you chose a life only rare are allowed to experience or share... a life so full is rarely meant to last. If you chose the light though, you chose the safe path, you go to same boring work everyday and then you die, but at least you lived for 70 (boring) years instead of just 50 (wild) years *nods*[/quote']

Oops! I picked the wrong side! :P

*twaps zyr*

Your angreal only costs more then mine Tay, the actual benefit from it compared to mine is however abismal. The only good thing it has going for it is the name :P. *kicks everyones ass with TP and goes down a level due to excess use of it O_O*

um... wasn't sure we still had any, usually Tay or Dar just pmed you with stuff you need know and do and that would be that, private tutoring so to speak. It's not possible to do it now though, since the webpage the rollers were on is down, so, any learning or playing will have to wait for a week or two *nods*

Archived