DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New-ish

thegakrules

Oh, it is just as a teenager you think dressing like a bum and being mean to girls will get you somewhere.  Then you get older and learn how to behave around the opposite sex a little bit more comfortably.   Thats all really...

I havent ventured around any other groups yet, any suggestions?

I am actually more worried about his Mom.  He is Mommys little boy and i dont think she wants any other girls taking him from her!! lol Of course she says that now that he is still little and i am sure that will change drastically in a few years

Hopefully.  I am the mother of two sons, one age 25 and one age 18.  The last thing I wanted was a mama's boy.  Raising them has been the pleasure of my life but the sweetness really comes now as I get to see them as good men.

I am actually more worried about his Mom.  He is Mommys little boy and i dont think she wants any other girls taking him from her!! lol Of course she says that now that he is still little and i am sure that will change drastically in a few years

Hopefully.  I am the mother of two sons, one age 25 and one age 18.  The last thing I wanted was a mama's boy.  Raising them has been the pleasure of my life but the sweetness really comes now as I get to see them as good men.

Thanks, He has been a complete joy.  And i know she feels the same.  As a dad, who gets to see things differently it has been fun to watch the relationship between mom and boy.  

Though the daddy - son relationship is much more fun!! we get to watch Star Wars and chase each other around the mall with light sabers!!!

Though speaking of my boy, the other day for a birthday gift my parents gave me the first 5 volumes for the Eye of the world graphic novel, and since that is much less intimidating for an 11 year old he is excited to read them to see why his dad keeps re-reading the same books!

Archived