DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New-ish

thegakrules

Hi, Im new.  I used to post here a few years ago.  But life got busy and i stopped.  I have always loved the books and got the first one in the 90's when i was 16 and have re-read them over and over.  I have the audio book A Memory of light that i listen to in the background when i do other things.  

Love talking about the books and the characters, so i plan on being around more

Christian 

Of course we use dog sleds in the winter, how else do you get around?  Its why Canadians are so good at hockey.  Once winter comes we wear skates everywhere!  I have a Polar bear i ride around, though my son prefers just to ride on his lead dog a wolf to get to school in the winter!  He says since the fur is a bit thicker it is warmer for him.  

Guest Frost33

Hello I’m new here and a little bit new to the book just finish reading book 10 and I’m a bit frustrated and thinking of quitting this series, I think that the girls (elayne egwene and naynieve) Being captured is a bit over used and by the end of the book 10 when egwane got captured I faced palm my face so hard thinking how stupid can those girls be, how can an amerlin risk going in front without a backup plan, how many times do they need to get captured to learn that doing things on their own is a bad idea. Dont get me wrong I like the book I wouldnt be able to read up to book 10 if I didnt when the story is following Rand, Mat and Perrin it’s all well and good but half of the time the story follows  elayne egwene and naynieve and most of the time they’re in a cringe worthy situation or doing cringe worthy things, makes me want to skip their part.

Hello I’m new here and a little bit new to the book just finish reading book 10 and I’m a bit frustrated and thinking of quitting this series, I think that the girls (elayne egwene and naynieve) Being captured is a bit over used and by the end of the book 10 when egwane got captured I faced palm my face so hard thinking how stupid can those girls be, how can an amerlin risk going in front without a backup plan, how many times do they need to get captured to learn that doing things on their own is a bad idea. Dont get me wrong I like the book I wouldnt be able to read up to book 10 if I didnt when the story is following Rand, Mat and Perrin it’s all well and good but half of the time the story follows  elayne egwene and naynieve and most of the time they’re in a cringe worthy situation or doing cringe worthy things, makes me want to skip their part.

I have found that even the chapters that seem to follow characters that dont seem to be important come up again a few books later to show their importance.  So even those chapters where the girls get captured those events can become important later on

He'll get there one day too, and then you can laugh at him. And laugh and laugh! :P

He will and i will be even older then... and then i will get out of breath laughing at him and probably fall on the ice and break my hip! lol

ROFLMAO!!

He'll get there one day too, and then you can laugh at him. And laugh and laugh! :P

He will and i will be even older then... and then i will get out of breath laughing at him and probably fall on the ice and break my hip! lol

ROFLMAO!!

Because my son is no nice he also likes to tell me that i am already in my 60s or older and i am not even 40 yet! :( 

Archived