DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's Been a Long Time....

Taei

Hey all! I know it's been an incredibility long time since I've been here. I've had some ongoing problems that keep coming back on me and I hadn't been able to keep up the other times I've came back. I would like the chance to try and RP with you all again. To be honest, I don't remember what my char's bio was the last time I was in here and I can't search that far back on the forum (yeah, it's that bad...). Anyhow, just checking to see what I can do to try and get this off the ground again. I won't make any promises, but I'm going to try and keep up with things this time. *crosses fingers*

Okay, found my old Rec thread... apparently I had just made Accepted, but didn't actually RP as Accepted. Not sure where you would want me to start.

Reqs for NOVICE: Kasi Duvan

Edited by Taei
Found Rec thread

Welcome back!

So so so happy to see people comeing back. I hope we can sort this out soon. I think that the MoN (Hallia) and the Bio Checker (Sherper) should be able to sort you out, but if not, feel free to contact the AGL (Lor (U4ea)) or me. So excited to get you back in action!

Awesome! On it then.  :smile: Just wanted to make sure that I could start back up where I left off.

*EDIT* Resubmitted biography for approval.

Edited by Taei