DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psssst...

Toph Beifong

i tend to chain my host indeed and leave him/her/it with goats and the chandelier :wink:

Seeing that Dors is a fellow archer ... *eyes Tsuki* you know what is going to happen to ya, riiiiight?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dors is my ever-faithful Lighty. Just be careful she doesn't whisper your name in my ear...

I was thinking something more spring-like, a light hops with overtones of citrus and strawberries.

Dors is my ever-faithful Lighty. Just be careful she doesn't whisper your name in my ear...

I was thinking something more spring-like, a light hops with overtones of citrus and strawberries.

*nods* I'm a cute little Lightie that has the possibility to whisper a name to a Shadowie and expect some results. That doesn't make me a Shadow member, right?

But you know I'll never whisper Chae's name to you. She is awesome :tongue:

*kidnaps Dors*

got her !

*runs away with Dors on her back*

Wait... WHAT??!!!

:dry:

*nods* I'm a cute little Lightie that has the possibility to whisper a name to a Shadowie and expect some results. That doesn't make me a Shadow member, right?

But you know I'll never whisper Chae's name to you. She is awesome :tongue:

:biggrin:

and yup you have been kidnapped ! :happy:

Archived