DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*summons Night Angel Kage*

Hayl3y

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually like books which have interesting acknowledgements and I liked the one that was in compiled edition.

While the books were not as good as I have been told (and I was told something like "I couldn't really like other books because of it"), they were good. They match what i was told but were mostly better and different from what I expected. Though I still don't know why Viridiana is my favourite (Elene comes near but she was too good to feel real). 

I had trouble caring about most of the characters except for Durzo. He, I thought was great. Elena was, as Panchi says, too good to be real, and I wasn't hugely fond of Vi, either, probably because of how she was redeemed through ~true love~. Logan bugged me throughout the books but it's not his fault per se, I just kept wanting to read his name as Logain. I liked Dorian, I think, but there was something about his arc, too, that left a sour taste in my mouth so to say.

Sorry I can't make much of an argument, I don't remember much of the details, just the feeling of not being all that impressed in the end...

For some reason, I wasn't able to care about Durzo. I could see he was a great character but something kept me from caring what happens to him.

Kage, I agree with you with romance. It actually feels good to read something where romance has a connection to plot instead of only a short side-story just to please audience.

I have no idea how long it might take to receive access to hidden boards but I suggest waiting a week or two.

You shouldn't have left (or posted am indefinite LoA before leaving) then your access would never have been removed.

Hidden boards are nice... I think, though I keep forgetting what thread in on what board (sometimes)

Archived