DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dear Thane...

I am very sorry for balefiring you. My use of balefire against you, Thane, was illegal because the Band Law says that channeling, which includes balefire, is not allowed.Not like the time when Moiraine balefired a darkhound, because Moiraine is an Aes Sedai and not a band member, so it is ok for her to channel. Also Darkhounds are Shadowspawn, and I am pretty sure that you are not.

It is extremely mean to balefire someone, which is why it is illegal. It is even worse to balefire someone who never did anything to you at all, because you did absolutely nothing to deserve my balefiring unlike Chae and Dors. (ESPECIALLY DORS.) It was very wrong of me to balefire you, and I hope that you forgive me for it. I hope that you are now un-balefired and feeling better.

Sincerely, 

Dawn

It is extremely mean to balefire someone, which is why it is illegal. It is even worse to balefire someone who never did anything to you at all, because you did absolutely nothing to deserve my balefiring unlike Chae and Dors. (ESPECIALLY DORS.) It was very wrong of me to balefire you, and I hope that you forgive me for it. I hope that you are now un-balefired and feeling better.

Sincerely, 

Dawn

I just saw that.... :dry: :dry: :dry:

cover.gif

"I must not attempt or become a willing accomplice in the drowning of Senior Officers  - not even to determine whether or not they are really darkfriends."

"I must not attempt or become a willing accomplice in the drowning of Senior Officers  - not even to determine whether or not they are really darkfriends."

Dear Thane,

Sorry for spamming your thread about some darkfriend officer. This is just the way life goes.

woman-on-a-ducking-stool-accused-of-witc

Hi guys ^_^

dunk2.png

Unprovoked assaults upon, or sudden attempted drownings of Senior Officers are not permitted within the Band - not even as a means of determining whether or not said Senior Officer walks in the light or is friends with the dark.

Unprovoked assaults upon, or sudden attempted drownings of Senior Officers are not permitted within the Band - not even as a means of determining whether or not said Senior Officer walks in the light or is friends with the dark.

Sincerely, 

Dawn

I just saw that.... :dry: :dry: :dry:

You totally deserved it. YOU POISONED ME WITH A BANANA FLAMING SHOT. THAT WAS VERY EVIL.

I don't remember u died ... lol

Me balefiring Dors here http://www.dragonmou...ines/?p=3189015 was illegal even though i wanted to make her offense against the law disappear.

It cannot be compared with what happened when Moiraine balefired the Darkhounds, that was legal, because Moiraine was not member of the Band.

Archived