DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roomate Search for New Novice

Silver Neccho

I am just making sure you are okay to retro seeing as in the future my character will have her former roomate integrated into her life as a novice. As long as you are willing to deal with separate realities with your character in the future then I have no issues. I was only hesitant because I wasn't sure how much retro you were willing to do. If you can do this then I am ready. I do have a loose structure for the RP, which is loose in that it can change if you want it to.

1. Follow up from end of MoN RP

Leala had an Accepted, named Penelia lead me out of her office. (ATTN: Leala) Leala, if you want to take control of Penelia for a post or two, I do still need to be shown to my rooms. I also need to be "shown" around the Tower.

2. See room for the first time, in verbose.

Sherper, how far back do you wish to retro? Will you retro as a brand new novice? If not, how long will you have been in the Tower? Just general ideas, you of course can RP however you wish, I'm just a details kind of person. I plan to record every pertinent detail of Kasty's living space for future use, where she put the hairbrush, etc.

3. Get to know the roomate

Pretty self explanatory, does she snore, sleepwalk or steal Kasty's candy.

4. Goof off

Give me an idea of what you want to do, you are not a tool for me to use, I want to have fun.

EDIT: I can't find my notes! How do the books describe the interior of the the rooms used for novices?

---

(For reference)

Mistress of Novice RP

Edited by Silver Neccho

Alright, I have no clue what that bit means. For me to play in Retro, what It essentially means is I’ll be telling a bit of Ellisha’s past life, when she was still a Novice or Accepted. (No alternative timelines, and other scary terminology needed.) As for how much Retro I’m willing to do; the answer to that would be: However much is needed. I enjoy writing up stuff and making stories, so it would be no hassle on my part to write up a few decent sized posts for you. Just let your own creative minds flow, and I’ll be sure to keep up.

Now to your questions, I might have a few ideas…

Instead of having Lea’s character show you back to your room, we can make it so Ellisha (In early Novice form) be assigned as your character’s mentor (be it against her will). To show you around the Tower and what not. As for the Novice room, there aren’t too much detail on this specific topic. But going merely by memory it is pretty bare. One bed, built into the wall. One writing desk with a single chair. And a wash basin, plus a small wardrobe to hang your crap in.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: I added a page to the PSW RP Framework Wiki for the Novice Quarters. Sign up and contribute your knowledge if you want. I will be using the Framework in my future RPs as a test run to see if it is feasible.

Okay, I will begin working on a short intro post, Kasty will be shown to her room and Penelia will designate Ellisha as my mentor.

I found my notes on the structure of the novice quarters and I will be adding them to the WT Framework Wiki I am working on, had been working on last year before I left.

Edited by Silver Neccho

Looks good, you guys!  If you want, you can just take over Penelia's role when she assigns Ellisha as the mentor, but let's call it a 'guide', because Aes Sedai or Accepted would be more of the mentor type.  She's one of those toss-away NPC-type characters, so I don't really mind.

• Arie locked this topic