DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

In Preparation for BlueCon: Whose Line is it Anyway?

tonnalea

Hi all! I hope everyone is good and excited for BlueCon this year! You really should be, it's going to be FABULOUS!

Have you ever watched the improv show called Whose Line is it Anyway? I will be running a game thread this year based on 

that show, except mine will be Star Wars themed. I can't tell you any more than that, but what this thread is for is to sign up

to play the game. I will need 8 people to play. Now, do not be disappointed if you don't get a spot because then you'll be put into

the most important group of all....the live studio audience. All comedians need a good audience, and unlike the show, I am going 

to let the audience decide who wins each round. 

So, if you think you have what it takes to be an improv superstar, then sign up here! :wink:

And for those of you who have not seen the show before, here are a couple links: 

Whose Line is it Anyway? British Version  (my favorite)

American Version 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Kronos

2. Rhea

3. Aida

4. Gudrean

I only managed to snatch up four people, but that is all right. The original game is played with only four, so that will do. 

I'm going to go ahead and start the game today and if anyone else decides that they want to play, then I'll add you in. :smile:

To my four Comedians: I will PM you sometime today with the link to the thread. 

Archived