DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

TGlems is replacing Hallia

I'm in.  I havent read yet but...

1) I miss my man in drag/french maid costume from last year.  I was sexy.

2) I should be eventer.  vote tglems

Hey welcome TG! Long time no see.

Hey Cloud!  Yeah, I burned myself out a little bit and needed a break.

red

I'm on about page 30 now...slowly catching up.  Work was intense today, all day.  So far Darthe and Cloud are topping my scum list.  Darthe for being the traffic director and Cloud for responding to a dead Des's case and saying "super town" things like how lurkers don't have to be scum.

^^You have added even less to the game than Hallia and it was already hard to have a solid read on her. I know the game is long, but you've replaced in a few days ago now. Do you have any reads? 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TGlems is replacing Hallia

Hey welcome TG! Long time no see.

Hey Cloud!  Yeah, I burned myself out a little bit and needed a break.

red

I'm on about page 30 now...slowly catching up.  Work was intense today, all day.  So far Darthe and Cloud are topping my scum list.  Darthe for being the traffic director and Cloud for responding to a dead Des's case and saying "super town" things like how lurkers don't have to be scum.

^^You have added even less to the game than Hallia and it was already hard to have a solid read on her. I know the game is long, but you've replaced in a few days ago now. Do you have any reads? 

My only strong town reads at this point are NotBob and Leelou. I believe Ishy's claim.

Leaning town on Cloud and Mish as well. Had a slightly town read on Hally, but Hally/TG adding nothing will get you nowhere.

So we caught one maffia so far, there should be what, four more?

Len, Aemon, Dap, Tress, Kat

I believe it's time to review D1/D2 in the light of recent events. That should yield something.

Lenlo - I'd really like to hear your thoughts on the game. 

Long in depth thoughts that in all honesty id probably forget to finish or a quick summary of it all and everyone?

Seriously? You've given us nothing so far. I'd like to know who you think is scum, why, who you think is town and why. 

Lenlo - I'd really like to hear your thoughts on the game. 

Long in depth thoughts that in all honesty id probably forget to finish or a quick summary of it all and everyone?

Seriously? You've given us nothing so far. I'd like to know who you think is scum, why, who you think is town and why. 

I was joking, but I guess I shoulda figured it would be difficult to see via text. Ill get on it once I get back from class.

Leaning town on Cloud and Mish as well. Had a slightly town read on Hally, but Hally/TG adding nothing will get you nowhere.

Echo...echo...echo...echo...

So, continuing to catch up.

Kat - Scum.  Pops in, agrees with everyone and makes bland "i'm so town" statements.  Hardcore scum lurking

Cloud - still a scum lean. 

Mish - looking town, her back and forth with Leelou looks town on town

NotBob- NB is a little lurky/funny in general, town lean based on a few insightful comments throughout the game

CS - normally is much more "analytic", he did do it a bit with organizing a few people's posts but his analysis type activity is way below normal.  very slight town lean only for sniping on krak and activity on pp 40-43

llllllllenlo- scum lean.  the swipes he is taking at other players seem surface level at best, like a scum trying to look busy

Ishy - jumps in to hammer Krak on "didn't RB leelou" but leelou had a daykill, does not make sense (#907),  running commentary on darthe with cloud leading up to lynch, scum lean

Aemon - strange comment about how krak had no reason to lie and trying to use dying scum wifom to make game arguments.  bleargh.

Cloud and Ishy - definitely one of them is scum for their running commentary the night before the darthe lynch

In short, scum team is Cloud/Ishy, Lenlo, Kat.  Town reads are Mish, NB, CS, Leelou, maybe Tress.    Not sure about Aemon but he looks more confused townie.

I don't see how that doesn't make sense...

Ishy - jumps in to hammer Krak on "didn't RB leelou" but leelou had a daykill, does not make sense (#907),  running commentary on darthe with cloud leading up to lynch, scum lean

Post #907 

Town roleblocker.
Leelou N1 and Ishy N2.
As for my apparent blasé attitude toward my lynch, I've been working all day. It really sucks selling alcohol to people on Sundays, the days I used to have a guaranteed day off. Not trying to excuse myself, but I'm definitely not okay with being lunched. If that reads as an AtE, ignore it, because it's not.
Seriously, I'm not really seeing much of a case against me.

You didn't block Leelou N1. Busted.

Vote Krak.

Krak claimed to RB me at night, with Ishy's claim that was impossible. My knife that I got from the trigger I used during the day so why would it be blocked? 

Vote Krak.

Krak claimed to RB me at night, with Ishy's claim that was impossible. My knife that I got from the trigger I used during the day so why would it be blocked? 

Exactly, it wouldn't.  Ishy's claim that Krak couldn't have RB'd you is unsubstantianted BS at the time he made it.  Moreover, Krak was getting lynched at that point anyways so it's something pointless to say as town. 

Vote Krak.

Exactly, it wouldn't.  Ishy's claim that Krak couldn't have RB'd you is unsubstantianted BS at the time he made it.  Moreover, Krak was getting lynched at that point anyways so it's something pointless to say as town. 

Krak claimed town RBer, no clue what would have happened. Plus with Ishy's claim and the fact that I do have a role it makes sense. 

Krak claimed town RBer, no clue what would have happened. Plus with Ishy's claim and the fact that I do have a role it makes sense. 

How exactly does it make sense that Ishy would have known you were not blocked on N1?  That is what I'm getting at.  Ishy stating that it was a fact you were not RB'd N1, as though he knew, doesn't make sense to me.  Unless I missed something obvious on my read through.

How exactly does it make sense that Ishy would have known you were not blocked on N1?  That is what I'm getting at.  Ishy stating that it was a fact you were not RB'd N1, as though he knew, doesn't make sense to me.  Unless I missed something obvious on my read through.

He claimed 1 shot Vig and that he shot me N1. 

Archived