DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

rangerdave18

Hello all

My name is Dave, 23, and I'm a new member here, even though I've been visiting the site for over five years now.  I'm married, with two beautiful daughters, Anastasia (4) and Aviendha (9months).  I served in the army for five years, but got out a few months ago.  I've been reading WoT for probably close to 15 years.

Hi, Dave! Your daughter's have beautiful names. Welcome to DM. I have a son currently serving in the Air Force. We have some military members here, Army and Navy, I think. Did you serve as a Ranger? Have you had a chance to look around yet? There are discussion forums and social groups. I spend most of my time in the White Tower and Warders but you are not limited to one group.

What's up Dave?! Cead mile failte! You are the second dude i know on here who has named one of his children after the books. His is his daughter as well. Awesome. Where did you like to lurk around in your 5 years here? you check out any of the social groups or RP groups? Discussions?

Hm, with a name like ranger maybe you should check out the band of the red hand... Though I'm sure any of the other social groups would love for you to check them out and join as well... And with no limit to how many you join the sky is the limit!  WELCOME TO DM!

Archived