DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wombat, BG, Turin, Cloud, Tiinker, dice, Hally = 7

Takes 9 to lynch.

Ed?  When will you be here so I can vote?

I'm out [mostly] from 11-2 [45 minutes from now and the following 3 hours].

Well that game was horrible play on my part BG, lol. Complete brainfart. I knew Yates was mafia (since I was a symp, I knew the mafias) I just completly forgot about it and panicked XD

Yeah.  But we [scum] still won the game because people played stupid "by the book" mafia and believed literally every claim.  It was lunacy.  Now I see that happening here and feel powerless on this side of the fence.  It's very frustrating.

Yates, I'm so gonna enjoy watching your face when I flip and you see my coroner. And then watch from the dead thread while you get insta-lynched the day after.

Whatever.  Wouldn't be the first time I misread one of your fake claims... 

I'll put it to you this way, Mish - I know that you are lying about your claim.  And you know that I know that you are lying.  I will concede that there could be a Town reason for you to be lying.  But why would I just assume that?  Frankly, why is ANYONE assuming that?

Takes 9 to lynch.

Looking to avoid another ninja hammer like yesterday?

Ithi did actually have a weird qualifier. It was "Heroic" iirc. Anyways, I think we're getting distracted from the task at hand. We need to lynch Maw. He played his alleged role about as anti-town as is possible. I don't believe him one bit.

Well, because she was one of the heroes.  I do believe there are other "heroic" characters.  Heck, there could even be other vig's.  What is bothering me about her claim is that she can only kill vampires. 

I *may* be "barking up the wrong tree" as Peace claims but that is a - I'm trying to think of the right word without cursing - HIGHLY questionable claim.

Then again, I thought Maw's claim was BS and at least his unlynchability was proven.  Heck, even the fact he was "looking for love" was mod confirmed - which seems very specific.

We don't know if Ithi had any kind of restrictions with her kill. She was a "Holy Avenger and Town Heroic Vig". I don't think Despo added that just for flavor. For all we know Ithi could have only been able to kill zombies or something. I don't find her claim to be questionable at all after looking at the theme of the game and how she has defended herself. I have once before seen a role like that where the player could only hunt for one kind of character/monster in Rand's LotR mafia game so I'm not surprised to find it here either.

Berf and Ed having these vote restrictions is very weird but you also have to remember that this is an experimental game. Expect the unexpected. We can also find a way to check their vote restrictions to see if they are lying or not.

We only know that Maw had a 1x lynchproof. We can't say if he is town or not after reading last Day's scene. I think the chances are higher that he is mafia because of the way he played and only claimed after there was a lot of pressure on him. If he is town though then we will lose a Miller which is also good.

I'll put it to you this way, Mish - I know that you are lying about your claim.  And you know that I know that you are lying.  I will concede that there could be a Town reason for you to be lying.  But why would I just assume that?  Frankly, why is ANYONE assuming that?

Now how do you supposedly know I'm lying, hm? It's a very easy thing to say; give some hard facts to back it up.

Yates, why do you know she is lying?

as far as the reads thing, I can definitely do that, but not off my phone. Would take too long and I'd probly lose the post at least once. I'll do it in about six hours when I get home if I'm still alive then.

Takes 9 to lynch.

Looking to avoid another ninja hammer like yesterday?

Obviously.

Now how do you supposedly know I'm lying, hm? It's a very easy thing to say; give some hard facts to back it up.

Fishing_Cartoon_02tra.gif

No... :rolleyes: Funny you didn't react to that first time I posted it, hm? No, I'm not third party, I'm town. But I can personally win even if town looses, if I stake a vampire.

If you can win while the town loses, you are not town.  Period.

Sounds like someone left her funny wig at home.

No, it's not.  Town roles can have additional wincon requirements, but they cannot win if the town loses or they are by definition not town.  I dare you to provide a counterrexample.

Maw and Mish need to die.  I wouldn't care what order but we've got just under 11 hours left, so a Maw lynch seems like the only possibility given the amount of scum resistance there would be to lynching someone they haven't already bussed.

No... :rolleyes: Funny you didn't react to that first time I posted it, hm? No, I'm not third party, I'm town. But I can personally win even if town looses, if I stake a vampire.

If you can win while the town loses, you are not town.  Period.

Sounds like someone left her funny wig at home.

Holy crap.  Look who won a cookie!

Also, I'm here for a few minutes before my next meeting if you are ready, Ed?

Archived