DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just wondering

Will al Seen

Surely the reasons why they don't go into battle with "air armour" as you call it are

1.Just holding the power tires you out let alone using it,

2. Unless you're really strong more than two or three flows is tricky,

3. It would stop you putting your strength into whatever else you were doing,

4. It would be like having a big neon "BALEFIRE ME NOW" sign over your head,

just some thoughts.

Surely the reasons why they don't go into battle with "air armour" as you call it are

1.Just holding the power tires you out let alone using it' date='

2. Unless you're really strong more than two or three flows is tricky,

3. It would stop you putting your strength into whatever else you were doing,

4. It would be like having a big neon [u']"BALEFIRE ME NOW"[/u] sign over your head,

just some thoughts.

you kind of forgot to mention one thing. The whole fact that you cant breathe with the sheild... Ithink that should have made your list, though I wouldn't mind having a big neon "BALEFIRE ME NOW" sign flashing out my window :lol:

There`s different kind of shields, only the ONE that Rand used when attacked by Dashiva was said to keep air out. That was probably because he made it strong enough to stop EVERYTHING(except balefire of course). Rand didn`t have any problems breathing when he ran after Asmodean in Rhuidean. Which also shows that movement isn`t hindered.

For me the main point is that if you have enough time to channel all this "air armour" onto your soldiers or even yourselves, and enough channelers to do it in the first place then why not just ZAP who ever you're squaring up against?

It would really suck for Aes Sedai too, they have to be in danger to use the power as a weapon and the armour would stop them being endangered, the opposition could just dance around them singing "I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!"

It would really suck for Aes Sedai too' date=' they have to be in danger to use the power as a weapon and the armour would stop them being endangered, the opposition could just dance around them singing "I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!"[/quote']

That's a funny thought. :lol: But honestly, if anyone is being attacked, they are being threatened. With Aes Sedai reasoning, even if an Aes Sedai can make a ward for themselves, they are still in danger of that ward being overcome (think balefire). As thus, an Aes Sedai would still in danger, and they may attack the aggressor. :D

Archived