DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Thakandar Related stuff: Mafia and Mass murdering.

Moon Sedai

Hello! I know not everyone in SG goes into Thakandar, so I've decided to post this here. 

First of all, the Mass Murder thread has recently reached over 2500 posts! 

For fun's sake, and to see if we can do it, I'm offering a prize of points to the 3,000th poster in that thread. 50 points! It has to be a mass murder, and you can't double post. 

This is to celebrate all the murdering fun of Stabbing your Buddies

We have a game, Adventuretime Mafia that is in sign ups that is 8 players shy of starting. 

There are serious points involved in mafia games. 

the game has 24 slots. This means the winning team will get 48 points, the losers will get 12. 

EXCEPT this time.

I'm going to allow the losers 24 points for playing. 

That may not sound like much of a prize, doubling the points for the losing team, but that is almost 1/4 of the way from New SG member to faction member. 

There are also bounties for sign-up. If you can get a friend to sign up, 5 points if they mention you in their sign up thread. 

The one with the most mentions gets a special treat of points. 

I WANNA PLAY THIS GAME! 

I visit Thakandar almost every day, and post on there too. I want to play dap's mafia game that is waiting for more signups over there. 

I hope that Moon's offer of MORE points will get more people to join in on the fun over at Thakandar. 

I've never played mafia or fully understood it. I have read a game or two and it seems people are picked to be lynched based on random things they have said with no hard concrete proof. All the mafia lingo I don't understand and it seems pretty intimidating to me. But I do enjoy reading the game.

Archived