DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NFL Playoff Predictions 2007

Stevenator

I'm bitter about the whole playoffs... Carolina didn't even make it. :evil:

Yeah, the Panthers and the Bengals are the biggest underachievers of the whole year.

Good games this weekend: Colts vs. Ravens, Eagles vs. Saints, New England vs. San Diego. Tough calls, tough calls.

Panthers out did the Bengals in that category. The Bengals were in it till the last week. Weren't they the team that bungled the Field Goal and that's why they lost. Like the Cowboys in the first Round? So in acutallity they should be in. Panthers never rally stood a chance after week 15. I think they need to fire their O Coordinator(panthers). He's way to conservatitve.

Well I think that the Bears have a tough game coming up. I think Shawn Alexander has put it together, and with taht the rest of the offense is going to be clicking. I don't think the Bears will have enough offense to win this one. But then again, the Bears haven't had much of an offense the last half of the season and their defense and special teams carried them. So my official pick is Seahawks over Bears, and New orleans over Seahawks. But then again my picks have been squat this year anyways..

In the AFC I'm gonna throw it all to the wind and say New England over Sand Diego, then they beat Indy to go to the Super Bowl and win it again.

If New England wins today then I think the Colts will beat them next week, here's why:

If they win they play Indy at the RCA Dome in Indianapolis were the Colts are undefeated. It's hard enough against the Colts in your own home town, but in Indy, they're unstoppable.

I think that the with the way Peyton is playing New England will win. Indy's defense I think won't have another game like their last two. Tom Brady is a MUCH better QB than Green or McNair, and Instead of just 1 good RB they'll be looking at 2, Dillon and... Maroney, ?Malroney?(sp?). Any who if New England gets past San Diego I think they're the best team left.

If they win they play Indy at the RCA Dome in Indianapolis were the Colts are undefeated. It's hard enough against the Colts in your own home town, but in Indy, they're unstoppable.

The Chargers were undefeated at home this year too and they had the highest scoring offense in the league (not to mention the MVP and Defensive Player of the Year). Yet the Patriots still beat them. It certainly wasn't pretty, but they did just enough to get the job done, just like they nearly always do in the playoffs.

A couple more things, while no one was looking Belichick, Brady and the boys have gone 8-1 on the road this year and in both the 2001 and 2004 playoffs they won the AFC Championship on the road.

All I'm saying is that you can never, ever count them out as long as #12 is behind center and Mr. Ratty-cutoff-sweatshirt is coaching this team.

Oh, I don't know about that. I'll agree with the first part, but Richard Seymore may go to the Hall of Fame someday, as may Cory Dillon and no one (around New England, at least) will ever forget Tedi Bruschi. And eventhough he's no longer with us, Adam Vinatieri is going to be the second kicker in the HoF based on what he did here with the Patriots. He's as much of a mortal lock for Canton as any kicker will ever be.

I say it's going to be a rematch of Super Bowl XX this year: Bears vs. Patriots.

I say Patriots because Peyton Manning just can't seem to get them to the Super Bowl, and I don't think that's going to change this year.

I say Bears because (1)I'm a Bears fan, duh, (2) it's at soldier field w/colder weather, (3) So much of the Bears' performance depends on the mindset of Rex Grossman- if he's got his confidence, he can be great, and he's got a lot of confidence going into this game (of course, when he doesn't have that confidence, he's absolutely terrible). The Saints are a very good team, it ought to be a good game.

good thing I have a PVR. There are farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr too many commercials when u watch football now a days.

Ne ways' date=' I say Bears![/quote']

I know someone who DVRd the game so he could watch the commercials and skip the game. Claims he hates the Colts and the Bears and couldn't stand to watch them play and then he lamented that there wasn't some way they both could lose. :lol:

Well, well, well... it may turn out that Mat gives up half the light of the world by wearing a tinted monocle. It may turn out that Rand "dies" by getting a gender switch and channeling saidar. It may turn out that Mattin Stepaneos marries Verin, and gets the Horn of Valere for an engagement present. It may turn out that Bayle Domon killed Asmodean with a laser pistol. But I at least got one thing right on these boards.

My Colts, baby. My Colts. All hail Bob Sanders, the true hero of this postseason!

Archived