DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Trigger has been activated

The Good Guys are currently in possession of the Ark

Right after Ley posted. Just saying. Intriguing.

When I flip Town, don't use my alignment to vet WBK or Talya. I have a feeling the mafia are banking on that.

Going to try and get some replies to Dippity Dap in now. Porbably going to pass out and nap for lunch, though. >.<

15. Darthe - The German Mechanic – Town - 1x BVP then Vanilla - Lynched Day 2

Uhhhh, not Kae guys, Darthe.

If you've used your action, Basel, do you mind disclosing what it was?

oh.. did it always say that? I remember only seing that Darthe was town and BVP, did it always say "then vanilla"? Need to make another post to unvote, color codes on the cellphobe..

I did see your quote before I posted if that's what you're wondering about?

Just that I didn't understand what the quote had to do with what you wrote

What I'm battling right now is, probability.

If Roo is mafia, chances are he found out that Ishy is the cop and decided to pull a wild card, 1 for 1. Seing as Roo has not said much, relating him to anyone else would be near impossible and it would be just that, 1 for 1.

If Ishy is mafia, he's using a gambit (by killing Talya) to net him more cred to be able to lynch the real cop should night kill fail, although this seems to be alot more risky, because it would potentially end up with two scum dead.

So right now it seems more plausible that Ishy is Cop, because if he isn't, we will be getting alot of information after lynching him. 

Vote Talya

The first two were about the Darthe's role showing up. The third was after Roo's reveal.

Ishy is just sowing wifom now that he's gonna die.

I will hammer Ishy.

There is no mafia gain for Roo to claim cop now if he isn't. It's a bit silly to paint him in a bad light considering scum would not sacrifice themselves so easily.

RTE..i suggest you change your vote or you are going to look scummy.

Again, I will be the final vote on Ishy. I have my reasons.

Oh, only hammer left then I suppose?

Swapping from one scum to another xP unvote vote Ishy

Still don't like this. Nor his follow up on it.

Crap excuses.

Well why did Peace want to be the hammer? I went back to pages to check if I missed anything, but I saw nothing that hinted he wanted to hammer?

Vote Arez.

I viewed Dap Night 1 and didn't receive a result. Make of that what you will

This is still interesting. Because Dap hasn't been cleared in any way. And my paranoia suspects him.

Also, not enough time to fully reply to him right now, so shall do that after work and point some things out now.

I had a day long post restriction. I wasn't able to answer any questions. Ed and talya started the day pushing me to answer questions hoping to get me lynched when I couldn't answer. I'd look scummy. That's why I said I had info from the mod.

I later in the day answered a question by accident and got hit with a penalty. That penalty stated I could only hammer vote. That is why I said I would hammer ishy.

I did not have a post restriction that made me say the word bloody. I was using that phrasing to keep things straight in this game. It was a memory device because I'm in 3 games and couldn't keep them all straight.

And let's all remember this. Peace lied about getting info from the Mod (which was one of the reasons I went after him, because his claim was absurd).

I had no knowledge of his PR, nor that he had one. He himself brought on the suspicions upon him, and is so surprised when I keep trying to get the full story out of him.

Current Vote Count

Talya - 1 (Rand)

Eddie - 4 (Peace, Basel, Cloud, Leyrann)

Currently Not Voting - 10 (Talya, Chuckles, RTE, Cyan, Hallia, Player, WBK, Maw, Mish. Eddie)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to Lynch.

The Day 4 Deadline is 9pm GMT Thursday 14th March.

Day 4 Deadline

Morning

yalya i hadnt got up to ishys flip but youu might be right ttthere

I cant remember, did we get as list of what he could do?

I just still feel thaat talya is more likely aa PR outta the two and on the slim chance WKB is telling the ttrruth i say we lynnch her today

i dislike how a bunch of people are sayinng, dap made a good case, annd voting ed. They are ignoring the fact that i think talya first which makes me think they are skimmming. Im also sometimes wrong, and whenn people dont bother to questioon my cases it annnoys me

im right this time though. I can feel it

Now eds PR. Randomm and annnoyying

the trigger is useful. But nno ark pn the VC yet

As for Arez. Im not going to say that ed. Im going to say it looks like you rushed back to find tthe first few scummy quotes you could to try save yourself. You didnt bother checking the op or looking through the thread properly cos if you did yooud know he was dead

it looks like a desparate attempt to steer peopple off you

UGH. No, Sergeant, you CANNOT install that damn driver. I told this idiot the same thing last week and he argued with me about it for 20 minutes. I want to punch his damn throat in and watch him choke on his own blood.

:mad:

oisjfhao[pisd/foa[ja[oij

This place is not good for my health. There's not way. I need to go home and just sleep fo r aday.

bhu[piasd[jh

;kpjasdfa;sdkjuf

God da...loves you.

As for Arez. Im not going to say that ed. Im going to say it looks like you rushed back to find tthe first few scummy quotes you could to try save yourself. You didnt bother checking the op or looking through the thread properly cos if you did yooud know he was dead

it looks like a desparate attempt to steer peopple off you

Heh. No, I am trying to find some good scum tells. I actually was about to quote Basel on his BS where he said 1x Shot automatically turns vanilla, but there is no way to know to say that if it wasn't in a PM. A good load of malarky. But as misguided and wrong as he is on that (especially saying I'm misquoting him when he said it and that is exactly what it means), I think he is town.

I just had a look see and Ishy could RB, Doc, and Tailor

So he could of potentially been that RB but in my experience JOATs abilities are One shots. So if Roo was messed with and Len was messed with therefore there is another form of role interfering action out there

So I think Talya is probably got something along those lines

Yea. I think she has been setting up for a RBer claim, I think you and ishy have been helping her

Its the reason id like to see her lynched first, ahead of you

People seem to be ignoring that side of it and going for you. She also said a page or two back that Ishy was the RBer so she couldnt be. Thats my explanation of why she still might be

Yea. I think she has been setting up for a RBer claim, I think you and ishy have been helping her

Its the reason id like to see her lynched first, ahead of you

People seem to be ignoring that side of it and going for you. She also said a page or two back that Ishy was the RBer so she couldnt be. Thats my explanation of why she still might be

Ah. That may be true (her being the RBer). I don't know, but then again you don't buy that. And I wasn't helping set anything up.

People are ignoring her because I am the easier target. Normally, I'd go ahead and vote her.

Untill you convince me that you are town and give a detailed reply to my case all that you are doing is arguing over semantics to make sure you dont say the wrong word. The stuff im posting isnt for your benefit though im talking to you. Its meant for the other players. They are the ones that I think should unvote and move to Talya

Archived