DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, this is the player list (with a little moving around). 
Mafia, Town, Unknown (probably Town), Alive. 

In a game of 24 players, with a symp expect at least 4 other mafia player.
3 now that Ishy is dead.

2. Talya - Simon Katanga - Mafia Symp (recruited) - 1x Rolestopper OR 1x Governor - Lynched Day 4
14. Ishy - Marion Ravenwood Mafia JOAT (Doc/RB/Tailor) - Lynched Day 3
1. Lenlo - Dr Rene Belloq - Town - Doctor - Killed Night 2
7. Roo - Colonel Oberst Herman Dietrich - Cop - Town - Killed Night 3
15. Darthe - The German Mechanic – Town - 1x BPV then Vanilla - Lynched Day 2
16. Time - Major Arnold Ernst Toht - Town - Original Holder of the Fake Staff of Ra Headpiece - Lynched Day 1
19. Arez - The Cappuchin Monkey - Town - Vanilla - Killed Night 3
20. Kae - Desert Excavator - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 1
3. Dice - Killed Night 2
18. Song - Killed N1

(I can't remember most of the Staff and Ark business between RTE, Basel, and Peace, so correct whatever I get wrong here.)

4. Chuckles - Right now, cannot remember much of his posts. Not much of a read. 
5. RTE - Had the Staff, cleared Basel and Peace, essentially. Leaning Town. 
6. Tiinker Cyan (end of D1) - Very lurkish, but still contributes here and there. Not sure if misguided Town or Mafia. No real read. 
8. Hallia - No read, really. Can't remember too much, if any, of her posting. 
9. Ley - 1x shot Vig claim, so kind of leaning Town. Forgot who he said he shot. Lenlo? 
10. Player - First time I've played with him in forever, and I can't tell if he is extremely misguided or Mafia.Due to his other casings, I'm leaning slightly toward Town. 
11. Basel - Had the Ark. Leaning Town for that reason alone. 
12. Cloud - He has been on my list quite a few times. Hardly any of his own casing, mostly follows along and makes scumtastic votes. Leaning Mafia. 
13. Rey WBK (middle of N1) - Claimed 1x Vig, but that it would get redirected. This doesn't match the other Vig shots, and doesn't sit well. Leaning Mafia. 
17. Peace - 1x Vig claim, shot Kae. Had the Ark, but continues to lie and make up "facts" from the Mods and is being destructive to the town with his game play (i.e. "PR," "Info from the Mods," etc). Policy Lynch. 
21. Maw - Too damn quiet. I suspect he is Mafia for the simple fact that he has been lurking like crazy.
22. Mish - Not sure, has been having DM issues.
23. Rand - Not sure...kinda leaning Town, though. 
24. Eddie - 1x Vig (Shot Darthe N1), Town

Archived