DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

January Sign in chatter

U4ea

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno. It's been a long time since I wasn't staff here (almost 8 years, but who's counting?), so I don't know what it looks like for folks who aren't staff. Since you're asking, I'm guessing it looks the same under there for you, too, though... *shrugs*

And I have no idea what you're talking about Twinny. I'm the innocent one...

wow ive just been looking back on things here on DM and realised that ive not done to much but lurk since 2010!!!

I come in for a few days then get sucked into RL again!! I really need to make a concious effort to be more active, I love you guys and now that im doing transatlantic flights in work I might actually get to meet some of you one day!!!

*is easily distracted* lol

I am cabin crew for Aer Lingus. The Irish national airline ;) so yea I've finally been to the good old USA twice so far both times to newyork, I'm going to Chicago the day after tomorow, and then NYC 4 more times before march 10th lol plus a load of EU flights in between. I'm actually posting this on my phone from a hotel in London hehehe

wow ive just been looking back on things here on DM and realised that ive not done to much but lurk since 2010!!!

I come in for a few days then get sucked into RL again!! I really need to make a concious effort to be more active, I love you guys and now that im doing transatlantic flights in work I might actually get to meet some of you one day!!!

I live a couple hours from LA.

Archived