DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

January Sign in chatter

U4ea

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love toothless toO! WHAT a surprise huh sister mine? are we still talking about kyn being a present? Cause i was thinking about that and sometimes..he is just flat out a GIFT...*keeping a straight face* god's gift,or lors's gift, warrior,'s gift *twitters a bit* now Lor..you can have the bow...I'll take what is left unwrapped! aww heck....*makes a flying leap into kyn's arms and blushes* I've missed you big guy!

*laughs and tickles kyn's ear* Of course I do...don't even need bread crumbs to find my way! *looks at lor and kyn, head tilted, a little wrinkle in her brow and gives them the patented confused Twinnie look* I thought Kyn already had his bow on where Lor likes to play....*bites lower lip*

ya'll... *pokes and points offsite, then at the PG13 sign* You're skirting it rather closely! 

*ties her hair up with said bow*

and I haven't started AMoL yet. I was so exhausted yesterday I went to bed as soon as the girls were asleep! :(  

well kids...sure wish I had your problems..mine is sleeping all the time..literally. My bill had decide it isn't sleep though...I'm just unconscious for hours at a time. Come back long enough to have a cigarette and drink something and am back out. If anything..I wish I could at least bottle it and give it to y'all that need it!!

and about skirting things...what is this "warning" thing beneath my number of posts?

I honestly have no idea. I'm guessing it's a way to warn people about those members who are chronic bad influences? *shrugs* I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone actually have any warning points... *shrugs*

and yes, sistermine, it was. :) 

Archived