DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Why Light is better than Shadow

Panchi

It seems that Light has only male warriors, if I look to Jani's posts. I thought the Light doesn't care about brute muscle power?

So, if your local market only has red apples, you conclude that all apples must be red? And apples are the only species of fruit?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It seems that Light has only male warriors, if I look to Jani's posts. I thought the Light doesn't care about brute muscle power?

Huh?

Who implied that!? Stereotyping? You'll find that the light is not only dasies, peace and happiness...

Sorry if I didn't quite understand the Light as you see it, but after all, I'm a Shadow, and we're not supposed to understand you. Maybe you're right, daisies won't help you to fight us in Tarmon Gai'don. But the time for it is not yet: it's Christmas now, and we can enjoy your "peace and happiness"

And what was that about: "You'll see that Light is not..."? Are you going to TURN me? I'm afraid...

Well, happy Christmas (for now)!

Lol, oh and I found the instructions on how to turn a shadowite to the light I developed a few months ago:

1. You take you're ordinary 150 pound shadowite and stretch it out good and proper,

2. then you stand it upright on its hind legs,

3. You wait for a gust of wind to topple the Shadowite over.

4. If it falls with its head pointing due north, continue to step 6

5. If it falls wrong, repeat :baalzamon:

6. Your shadowie should now be pointing due north...

7. Pick a bunch of flowers

8. Spread them out on the shadowie

9. Utter some undistinguishable words

10. Take the flowers back off

11. Roll the Shadowie onto its belly

12. Give it a swift kick in the but to remove the dark soul...

13. Then, finally, take it by the scruff of its neck and turn it 13 times to the LIGHT!

And is much less BA than her counterpart.

AresDC2.png

Oh, please. Wonder Woman is MUCH more bad ass than that posturing, monochromatic, Roman Centurion wannabe.  The only thing scary about Mr. Blue is his manicure, and possibly his affiliation with the Smurfs. 

Plus, Wonder Woman saves the world on a regular basis. 

AresDC2.png

Oh, please. Wonder Woman is MUCH more bad ass than that posturing, monochromatic, Roman Centurion wannabe.  The only thing scary about Mr. Blue is his manicure, and possibly his affiliation with the Smurfs. 

yeah but has morals and stuff which mr.Badass doesnt :wink:

AresDC2.png

Um, I think that's WHY she saves the world... That's definitely a plus for her.

AresDC2.png

I think we should all just... chill, man... Leave all this world-domination stuff for another day, you know? Too... out there... and stuff... *draws on hookah*

well the morals stop her from being a badass :tongue:

and if she DOESNT we'd probably get bored so we allow them to win sometimes  Shallow boast. Lay claim to anytime you've ever done this.

Morals are what MAKES someone badass. Nothing stronger than a righteous cause.

AresDC2.png

I think we should all just... chill, man... Leave all this world-domination stuff for another day, you know? Too... out there... and stuff... *draws on hookah*

:wub:

well the morals stop her from being a badass :tongue:  

and if she DOESNT we'd probably get bored so we allow them to win sometimes

ROFLMAO

Yeah, sure, like THAT ever happens!  She wipes the floor with bad guys because they aren't good enough to beat her. She is totally badass. You're just jealous.

Archived