DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Came across a GIF image that screams 'Mat' to me

Jak o' the Shadows

This just brought back memories of when Rand and Mat went to Rhuidean for the first time and Mat flips the coin but it lands on it's side, and he's all like "RAND STOP IT" and Rand is all like "It's not me lulz"

LOL

yeah.  poor Mat.  First, what...3? books he fights that he himself might be pulling a few strings...

This just brought back memories of when Rand and Mat went to Rhuidean for the first time and Mat flips the coin but it lands on it's side, and he's all like "RAND STOP IT" and Rand is all like "It's not me lulz"

LOL

yeah.  poor Mat.  First, what...3? books he fights that he himself might be pulling a few strings...

Maybe for even longer than that, he just kinda accepts it now, but not without a "blood and bloody ashes"

LOL

Maybe for even longer than that, he just kinda accepts it now, but not without a "blood and bloody ashes"

or ten

LOL

or ten

at least!

Archived