DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

This hot thread is too hot to HANDEL!!!

hazelkrs1

Just saw a GREAT pun somewhere else, and since this thread IS about disassociated puns, here goes:

Well first off I hate to do this cause it almost breaks the rules about dissasociated puns, which I haven't actually gotten to writing yet, but it's a hilarious pun in context, and I feel obliged to give you some of that context.

So Matt Bonner is a forward on the Spurs known for his long range shooting- he's actually not that athletic at all and is one of the few gingers in the NBA. He also has some funny tidbits, he's probably one of the more down to Earth players in the league, has some funny youtube videos featuring him as a character named "Coach B". More importantly however he has an interesting nickname - "The Sandwich Hunter". This is because he has a well documented love of sandwiches, and will even blog about the best sandwiches he has in diff areas.

Yet lately he has elevated his game in a strange way, snatching tons of rebounds and playing much more physical. Heck, he even got a nice little monster jam the other night. It was the third dunk I've EVER seen from him, prob because I think it's his third dunk in the NBA.

Anyways, without further adieu-

Bonner just ripped a board from Tiago. Matt's gotta be juicing -- au jus'ing.

— Pounding the Rock (@poundingtherock) 6 hours ago

(Tiago Splitter is another one of our players fyi)

:laugh:

I seriously guffawed loudly. I :wub: a good pun

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did one B vitamin say to the other when they first saw eachother?

"Why hello there, Niacin to meet you"

:rolleyes:

Best I got off the top of my head right now. Tryin to make these puns more disassociated

:laugh:

He often broke into song because he couldn't find the key.

• 3 months later...

Archived