DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

20 Questions - Movies

SinisterDeath

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this counts as only one question and since it is almost Christmas...

Is it either 'The Nutcracker Prince' or 'A Christmas Carol' ?

After that I'm at a loss and have to consider we have different opinions on the definition of 'famous book' or 'well known Hollywood stars'

Ok, let's brainstorm.

We have a family friendly animation movie based on a famous book, created somewhere between the 60's and 99.

It's was made by an US/EU studio but not, Disney/Pixar, Dreamworks or Studio Ghibli

It has an Hollywood star speaking a non human main protagonist and at least two speaking roles are not human

It's not:

• LotR
  • Last Unicorn
  • Watership Down
  • Secret of NIMH
  • A Christmas Carol
  • Nutcracker Prince

Famous books made into animated movies:

• Alice in Wonderland
  • Charlotte's Web (Charlotte - Debbie Reynolds)
  • Chronicle's of Narnia (-)
  • The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - Journey back to OZ (Dorothy - Liza Minelli)
  • The Hobbit and Return of the King 1977 (Bilbo - Orson Bean)
  • Oliver Twist
  • Robinson Crusoe
  • The Last of the Mohicans
  • Gulliver's Travels 77
  • The Little Engine that could
  • David Copperfield

• Community Administrator

So yea,  just to note, the game does keep going after 20 questions until its guessed right, Just means you don't get the satisfaction from actually 'winning' But whoever guesses right, still gets to start the next round. :wink:

Oh, and you guys  have been really close a few times, you just weren't specific enough on some cases, or to specific on others. (Also gotta be careful not to ask a non-yes or no question! :smile:

So yea,  just to note, the game does keep going after 20 questions until its guessed right, Just means you don't get the satisfaction from actually 'winning' But whoever guesses right, still gets to start the next round. :wink:

Oh, and you guys  have been really close a few times, you just weren't specific enough on some cases, or to specific on others. (Also gotta be careful not to ask a non-yes or no question! :smile:

What does that mean? The only movies mentioned more than once were the adaptations of Tolkien books. And which of the 18 questions wasn't a yes/no question?

And to get the game going:

Is the movie based on a Tolkien book?

And which of the 18 questions wasn't a yes/no question?

Q10. Is the animating company American or European?

Closet one to that actually. But that really depends on how you read it. I had to answer yes, But the way I read it, It read as if he was asking which one. (wanted me to state, american, or European)

What does that mean? The only movies mentioned more than once were the adaptations of Tolkien books.

It means exactly what it means, you guys have been really close, Closer than some of you realized.

Anyways.

19. Yes

Q2. Was it released in theatres, before January 1st, 2007?

Q3. Is it rated between G and PG13? (as per this scale http://www.best-action-movies-online.com/movieratingscale.html)

Q4. Is the movies Genre any of the following? Horror, Thriller, Sci-fi, or Action?

Archived