DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

First RP Planning

Silver Neccho

Hey Nya. No I have yet to see that forum, I don't even see the Great Hall. Who knows, I may have lost a contact or something but I will look again! When I do have access I would love do some novice RP's. Not sure if many here do this but I really do want to take my sweet time taking Kasty to the shawl. Novices get to do the things they will probably never do as an Aes Sedai, at least not where anyone else can see.

Anyone here watch Grey's Anatomy. I suddenly had an image of Suian and Leann busting out in a "30 second dance party" in the Amyrlin's office after a stressfuls days work. :) I am so going to make Kasty do that often as an Aes Sedai! Maybe she will even get caught...

Edited by Silver Neccho

Hmm you should be added soonish. Sometimes it takes the Admins awhile to add people or they only do it on one day of the week or something. You should be there soon! :)
Hah, don't worry I've had my novice character for over a year now and there's still so much I want to RP :P you an take as long as you want, it's retro after all :happy:

XD I have not seen Grey's Anatomy but that does sound ...fun *snorfle*