DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cookie Exchange!!!

Karana Majin

Guest Karana Majin

So, I know Mia already got her cookies and said that she wanted to marry you on the strength of your cookies, Ben!

I mailed my cookies out yesterday...

Anyone else have anything to report?

I got my cookies from Jacksonville! Not sure who sent 'em, though. :(

I put mine in the mail this morning, so they may not make it by Christmas (odd, considering they're staying in the same state, but who am I to argue?), but it shouldn't be but a day afterwards...

*grins* Arya, really? I should've known that before I ate them, I suppose... *smirks* Perhaps this is her new trick for making me stay at home? Weighing me down in awesome cookies so I'm too fat to leave the house? *smirks* Ingenious, Arya! I had a blast giving it a go, too.

And Karana and Kath: They're AWESOME! Ya'll just... die in envy. :P

and Kath: You're always sick the week before Christmas. What's up with that? *pokes* I'm not bringing you goodies this year...

Somehow I forgot that participating in the exchange means that I get cookies as well. I got a BIG box from Lor today with several different types of cookie and some very awesome candles. It was a VERY nice surprise.

Well, you said you wanted candles. ;) Tell Seggie he'll have to hold his nose while you burn 'em. *smirks*

PS- the funky shaped ones are Mexican wedding cookies. Made from scratch from a recipe I nabbed from Paula Deen. ;) Enjoy!

Archived