DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Androl's PoV

Luckers

There's 47 AS ouside of the BT? All I found is that there was one from each ajah, so 7, along with Myrelle, Nisao, Theodrin, Faolain, and Nuhel. That makes 12. I don't think the rebels could afford to send 47 of theirs to the BT, nor is it a very good idea. The BT might feel threatened with such a large number.

Really only 12? For some reason I always assumed more. Don't can't remember what I was basing that on however.

That's all I could find on wot encyclopedia. There might be more but I can't imagine there are too many either. The WT is in the middle of a rebellion and like I said, the BT probably won't take kindly to like 30 Aes Sedai camping right outside.

There's 47 AS ouside of the BT? All I found is that there was one from each ajah, so 7, along with Myrelle, Nisao, Theodrin, Faolain, and Nuhel. That makes 12. I don't think the rebels could afford to send 47 of theirs to the BT, nor is it a very good idea. The BT might feel threatened with such a large number.

Really only 12? For some reason I always assumed more. Don't can't remember what I was basing that on however.

That's all I could find on wot encyclopedia. There might be more but I can't imagine there are too many either. The WT is in the middle of a rebellion and like I said, the BT probably won't take kindly to like 30 Aes Sedai camping right outside.

I realized that the description of the camp with it's guards and large amount of fires when Nyn went to get the bond made it seem larger than just 12 to me. Nyn had to be told what part of the camp Myrelle was in. You wouldn't think that would be the case if the party was that small.

@thisguy

The Salidar women are those Egwene sent to bond Ashaman, they have not been bonded...

Linda only has about 12 Aes Sedai too. There might be more. But in any case Taim probably has like 150-200 men with him, all extremely dangerous. 12 Aes Sedai or 30 Aes Sedai aren't going to be enough, even if Androl was willing to ask them, especially since the Ashaman don't know how to link anyway. I think the Ashaman are simply going to have to deal with this on their own, just like the WT had to deal with the BA on their own.

When Pevara and Co come meet Taim and ask to bond Ashaman, he has 200 lined up around his throne.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There may be a lot of Asha'man outside BT. The 100 from Maradon and whatever else Logain got on Rand's order to defend against Seanchan may not have returned to the BT. When Moridin gives one to Graendal, he says the other is being put to good use. So it's likely it's already in place long before Maradon. We also don't know where Logain is.

So Logain organizes the hundred, hits from outside while Androl hits from inside. There's a lot of blood, and sisters walk around healing people. Thus Elaida's Foretelling is fulfilled.

There may be a lot of Asha'man outside BT. The 100 from Maradon and whatever else Logain got on Rand's order to defend against Seanchan may not have returned to the BT. When Moridin gives one to Graendal, he says the other is being put to good use. So it's likely it's already in place long before Maradon. We also don't know where Logain is.

So Logain organizes the hundred, hits from outside while Androl hits from inside. There's a lot of blood, and sisters walk around healing people. Thus Elaida's Foretelling is fulfilled.

The Aes Sedai walking the grounds of the Black Tower part has been fulfilled ever since Toveine's command was captured. Now comes the rent of fire and blood.

There's actually probably around 350 Ashaman out of the BT, maybe more. There were 448 in PoD, with 3 or 4 more coming in each day, meaning that by the time Logain sends about half of them out of the BT in KoD, there were around 700 Ashaman. And not one of those that left the BT in KoD is a darkfriend.

Remember that Androl and Pevara were discussing how men and women form circles. So I have a feeling that when it comes to full contact battle, the difference will be Androl/Pevara faction will be in circles and Taim's will not. That may tip the balance in their favor.

Archived