DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Bellygod!

Crimson_Ayla

I do have a few friends I could call over ... it worked really well last time, and the lucky recipient is still ridiculously happy in my service. So I'm Ithi, usually got some stuff or other on the go ... like games and mafia and things. Am often REALLY busy keeping the Shadows in line because the Shadow never sleeps - or at least it doesn't seem to sleep when I do.

*shakes fist at timezones*

So erm, brownies, roll call, saidin class, TaintTM , Factions and spam ... wait - did anyone talk about the spam? Well someone will I'm sure. Questions, here or by PM, are welcome, but not about maths or geography.

:smile:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and ever so soon as you have access to private boards, please sign up for our 100 questions for points game, which will earn you a sweet 50 points for playing, and... which will really let us get to know you in our.... special... way.

and that, along with the saidin class, will give you enough stats to get promoted to soldier and Go Lght! or shadow, it's all cool.

except....

well. :).

you enjoy yourself either way.

Ok questions, I have questions.

How do I gain points so I can progress in this faction?

My voices tell me to consider both the Light and the Shadow!

easiest way, aside from signing in, is to start threads and spam them up - you get points for "hot threads," 5 for a thread that gets 50 posts, 10 for 100, and 15 for 150, and no more beyond that.

but... adds up.

play games, there are usually points involved.

some people can just hand out some points, though not so many, and usually you'll get those when you choose your faction. but... you never know.

You can always start Threads ... Busy Threads make points. Amusing the Staff or Asha'man also may bring points. The Saidin Class is usually quite Point Generous and there is also Matty's Wotto Game and our wonderful best kept secret ... The One Power Battles. Now they can be a Points Cash Cow if needed, but are also rather fun too. I think there is at least one or two that you can view here on our non private Boards, should you feel like seeing how they might work.

Now that poses a question.

Does the Shadow Faction "Actively" recruit?

tehy'll club you over the head and kidnap you if they have to.

yes, everyone actively recruits, but... this is your welcome thread so i'll let your mind stew peacefully.

oh, and if you haven't seen it before,this is where the "Go Light" reference is from.

it's very funny and a real shame she stopped posting.

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=386600

Archived