A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower - The 1st Hunger Games **Game Over!**

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTHungerGamesHeader.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ybjQThZTvL8

Twenty had begun and now they were only three. The dinosaur had fallen, but the monkey survived. Now it came down to the question, who do you trust. Agreements had been made before and they had not come to fruition. Would this night be any different? The cannon in the Night had proved otherwise.

Cyan and Len came running in unison through the woods. They planned to corner Eddie in the abandoned Meeting House. Len paused for a moment to survey the area and check there would be no escape, although he could see an open window in the upper level. Cyan stood back and waited. Len felt a cold sting, as if an insect had bitten him, and when he reached up to swat it, his fingers showed a tiny spot of blood.

He nodded at Cyan and they moved into position, systematically searching through the large builind until they found him in one of the upper rooms. They didn't pause - but rushed straight in there - Cyan threw her knives with deadly accuracy, striking him in the chest. Len had been working in the Shadows, and this would be his first kill - but he had always thought that timing was everything and now it was time. Eddie lashed out with his own knife, barely scratching Len, who had moved in with deadly intent. As Eddie crumpled to the floor, powerless to defend himself - Len knelt beside him and looked at Cyan's knives protuding from Eddie's chest. Eddie was already dead - but it wouldn't hurt to make sure. He took a narrow needle like blade from out of his belt and placed the point under Eddie's chin. He waited just a moment so that Eddie would realise that he had lost and then thrust it upwards into Eddie's skull - killing him instantly.

Their pact strong and true, Cyan and Len began to walk away from Eddie's body. It was possible that they would try and find a way for them both to survive but as they left the building Len stumbled and his legs gave way. He looked at Cyan in horror and tried to speak but no sound came. No breaths came either as his throat began to swell shut, constricting his airways. He felt the small bite like mark on his neck that had become blistered and swollen. It was clearly poison and, with the games being what they were, swift and lethal. As his eyes closed for the last time, he wondered which one of them had done it.

Cyan shook, as realisation that she had won dawned, and then fell to her knees, hands covering her face. She remained there for a little while before taking a deep breath and rising to her feet. looking directly at the camera that hovered there - she raised her hand in a Winner's Salute.

Cyan has won the BT's First Hunger Games!

Eddie and Len came joint second.

Congratulations and well played everyone. I hope you enjoyed the game. I will post points shortly. For those of you who may be interested - her is a complete tracker of who did what and when.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjCgHBsZYgiudDNnV0NROTY4aURTajZkMGFJS0ctdUE#gid=0

Until the next time, may the Taint be ever in your favour.

Really? Well played Eddie. I was thinking of protecting myself tonight just to be safe but I wanted to guarantee your death. I was hoping you would attack Cyan like I asked and you two would kill each other. I had planned to do the same with her and Lolguy but then he died. XD

It was fun though. Least we tied for second place, both getting the 20 points eh?

Archived