DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy Birthday To Me [Picture of My Present #1]

wheeloftime13

Yes... it is my birthday, and I got AMAZING presents!!! (except for the fact that all but 2 of my friends forgot, and 1 of those friends was reminded by her phone :dry:) I don't normally like shouting it's my birthday!, and in fact, my 13th birthday nobody but my family said Happy Birthday, but I'm sorry if I sound ungrateful and like I'm raving, but I'm really mad! I go to a stinkin High School I understand, so not everyone has to know it's my birthday, but my friends should... 16 is usually such a big deal, but at 15, I've lived a decade and a half... that should be something to celebrate! I'm going to stop ranting now and post a picture of one of my presents... it's in my top favorites :smile: Other than this, I got a diamond set in white gold necklace, *rubies, sapphire, peridot, aquamarine, topaz, and amethyst* (all real) set in white gold, with matching earring, $65 bucks, and a wallet/purse.

303894_366193570123036_1813413905_n.jpg

ah... this reminds me that i wouldn't go all the way back if i could.... i'd start at 17 and stop at 20...

but you do the whole ride, you'll do a much better job of it :smile:

in the 2 years since I've become a teenager, I've just made a mess of things, and I just can't picture myself at 17 or 20 yet

Thanks Lenlo :smile:

14 was my worst year, first a mental hospital (i tried to do something that I'm not proud of... and no, it wasn't drugs or smoking), then losing most of my friends, and lots of other things... and my favorite present, I don't have one, although the only present that I asked for on my list was the Ta'veren tee, although it's kinda hard not to like the necklaces and earrings considering who they came from and how much they're worth... I asked my mom and I said, Nene could've bought me a plane ticket with this... or a buncha books, I mean I love it and am not ungrateful, but the amount it was worth just made me think how lucky I am to have a grandma like her.

ah... this reminds me that i wouldn't go all the way back if i could.... i'd start at 17 and stop at 20...

but you do the whole ride, you'll do a much better job of it :smile:

in the 2 years since I've become a teenager, I've just made a mess of things, and I just can't picture myself at 17 or 20 yet

Thanks Lenlo :smile:

well if it helps you I have no idea how I ended up how I am now, but it seems I've become a whole lot of things I wanted to be along the way

Archived