DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Goal: 181,317 replies! (see inside for details)

hazelkrs1

Despo's birthday? Well happy freakin' Birthday, Despo!

You should feel lucky, once you get Leelou and I conversing in a thread, it's almost assured it'll reach 150 at least.

My bored thread still needs some love, especially to equal out the nasty bits in there... LOL

I dunno Lees, I think you and Verbal managed to actually scare people away lol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's one of the reasons I use the Tapatalk app on my phone. I can easily get to the first or last page of a thread. Of course there are some limitations to the app that mean I have to switch to the mobile version now and then also. Alas, nothing is perfect.

Is that for both Apple and Android?

Despo's birthday? Well happy freakin' Birthday, Despo!

You should feel lucky, once you get Leelou and I conversing in a thread, it's almost assured it'll reach 150 at least.

My bored thread still needs some love, especially to equal out the nasty bits in there... LOL

I dunno Lees, I think you and Verbal managed to actually scare people away lol

We clearly passed the task then. LOL

That's one of the reasons I use the Tapatalk app on my phone. I can easily get to the first or last page of a thread. Of course there are some limitations to the app that mean I have to switch to the mobile version now and then also. Alas, nothing is perfect.

Is that for both Apple and Android?

Hmm, don't know. I haz no Apple.

It's a 4s. Siri and I occasionally get in arguments. She tried to assign one of my friends as my mother once.

I lol'd a lot at this... hehehehe.

Sounds like the Big Bang Theory episode where Raj gets Siri and falls in love with her...

"I know that white wine normally goes with fish, but Siri recommended this one and I didn't want to get into an argument with her in Trader Joe's"

LOL!

Conversation went like this:

*me driving down road*

Me: Call Mom

Siri: I see you do not have anyone assigned as your mother, would you like me to do this for you?

Me: Okay

Siri: Who would you like me to assign?

Me: Mom

Siri: Did you say Brian _______?

Me: No, I said MOM

Siri: Ok, I'll set Brian ______ as your mother.

Me: AHHH NO!

I had to go in and remove that person as my mother, and manually set "Mom" as my mother so there was no further confusion on Siri's part.

• 3 months later...

~ EPIC CHALLENGE UPDATE ~

(As you may remember, after reaching the milestone record of 100,000 posts in one thread in June, our new goal (as well as getting 200,000 posts in that thread too now), is to TOP the other two really active boards, in OVERALL REPLIES!)

~ General Discussion has upped to: 585,659 total replies

~ The White Tower now has: 393,476

~ And the BT, has increased ever more since last month, and I won't taintily torture yous any longer but state the number here because...

"404,342"

We've beat the Other Tower peoples!!!!!! PARTAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! :D

Sooooo basically 585,659-404,342=181,317, which means if we post like normal, but alsooooo fill up this thread with that many replies, we'll be all set!

Asha'man, SPAM!

well we're nearly there actually, at 160 - odd right now

Archived