A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Drum covers. Very amateurish.

Ashaman Kovan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome drumkwork AK47 :biggrin:

In case you wanted some notes (and I'm not a drummer btw):

I loved the way you came back in on the third verse of Wayward Son. And your drum breakdown at 3:39 was brilliant :ohmy: Only part I noticed that seemed imperfect to me was the rolling triplets around 4:45ish, they could prob be spaced apart slightly more, so they resound better. After that tho, you wre pretty much killing it the rest of the song \m/

Sorry, didn't listen to the Metallica one, I'm one of THOSE people that can't quite forgive them for selling out and screwing Mustaine :blush:

Not familiar with the Lycanthrope one, but you seemed to do a good job on that one. The part right around... 2:50 or so seems really tough, not sure if it's alternating between backbeat or something, or if there's some brief time signature changes there.... it sounded really tough but you pulled it off well.

Thanks for the compliments despo. : ] I totally get what you mean about metallica selling out but I still like to play them lol. And yeah, there are definitely some areas I still need to work on. Just wish I had more time to get out there and practice.

And yeah, I can play some rush, I play limelight and tom sawyer and spirit of radio whenever I go to play.

I'd definitely be interested in hearing your band.

And yes, Mistress, I went to sleep very shortly after you posted that. And I didn't even know you posted. Geeze, you're good at that.

good boy.... very good....

now i want you to start doing that at least 6 hours every night, or day, your call.

the sleeping.

you can save calling me mistress for special occasions.

And yes, Mistress, I went to sleep very shortly after you posted that. And I didn't even know you posted. Geeze, you're good at that.

now i want you to start doing that at least 6 hours every night, or day, your call.

the sleeping.

I don't know if I can make any promises. That's a lot of sleep. But I'll do my best.

I will save "Mistress" though. I don't want it to lose its' sentimental value. XD

the sleeping.

I don't know if I can make any promises. That's a lot of sleep. But I'll do my best.

I will save "Mistress" though. I don't want it to lose its' sentimental value. XD

you will obey :myrddraal:

I wrote Tarmon Gaiden, it's a close to 9 minute instrumental, but when we play it live it's anywhere from 13-17 minutes usually, especially with the second guitarist we added to the band

Yeah man, that's good stuff. I especially like the last 4 minutes.

:biggrin:

Glad you liked it. Although we're a metal band, I definitely bring some prog/experimental/fusion type mix to the scene.

the sleeping.

you will obey :myrddraal:

*drools*

Archived