DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Rope is hanging off a pulley here

Ireond

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mashiara: You hold the chicken above your head and slowly walk down the steps into a courtyard.

The chicken lays an egg in your hair

Exits are Up, North, West, East

Aiel Heart: You hear a click from the painting

Mashiara: You walk into a front hall. There is a bench and a coat rack here.

Exits are west, south

Aiel Heart: You hear the wind and bird song.

Exits are east, west, down.

and I'm heading to bed.

LOL this thread certainly brought me back to the good old days of MUD text games.

I used to work for a hobby/game/toy store ordering the boardgames. There's a series of games out there ( http://memento-mori.com/online-store/parsely-games/ ) that basically give a dm the general program, and then you run players through it. Those are a little more strict over commands, as you still give commands of exit east, look at plant, and so one. They can be a bit more fun for beginners if you're not to strict on commands, but it does make it easier to run if they don't string five or six things together. The joy is, there's not much dice rolling, so it's something you can throw together on a BB without too much problem.

Aiel Heart: The painting swings on hinges. Behind it is a dimly lit tunnel that slowly fades to darkness

Mashiara Sedai: You enter a room. A staircase is towards the back. There is a pulley attached to the wall with a sign that says "Do not pull"

A servant is here complaining about feathers and sweeping the floor

Exits are West, North, Up, and Out

Archived