DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band of the Red Hand lolguy26!!!!

Katiora

Howdy! My name's Katiora and I'd like to welcome you to the Band!! I hope you have an awesome time here! Hopefully Jea will see this soon and send in for you to get your permissions so you can see all the fun stuff :wink: Until then, feel free to involve yourself in anything you can see!! And tell us a little about yourself. Just whatever you are comfortable with. And if you have any questions feel free to ask!! I promise we don't bite!! (well except for Dice and Demonspawn) :laugh:

Welcome welcome to the hunger...I mean the Band of the Red Hand! I will get you added to see all of the cool stuff as soon as possible!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Oh and by the way, yes, I am Jea...the current interim leader of the Band until a new leader is chosen!

The winning numbers to tonights £130,000,000 Euromillions Lottery draw would be grand... But failing that...

- What got you into reading Wheel of Time, was it recommended by a friend or did you stumble upon it by chance... Ta'veren at work methinks

- What drew you to the Band?

- Do you prefer badgers or wombats?

Well what do u guys wanna know?

well.. what are some of your interests?? what drew you to want to join the Band? Who is your favorite character in the books? just stuff like that.. I mean you can include some RL stuff if you want like what you do, etc.. but that's up to you! Just whatever you're comfortable with :smile:

The winning numbers to tonights £130,000,000 Euromillions Lottery draw would be grand... But failing that...

- What got you into reading Wheel of Time, was it recommended by a friend or did you stumble upon it by chance... Ta'veren at work methinks

- What drew you to the Band?

- Do you prefer badgers or wombats?

-Well actually i was hanging out with my friends and stumbled upon it ( my friends arent really the bookish type ).

-If you want the truth i like mat's swearing.

-very hard *thinkinghard* i would go with badgers because of the white stripes :D ;))

Well what do u guys wanna know?

well.. what are some of your interests?? what drew you to want to join the Band? Who is your favorite character in the books? just stuff like that.. I mean you can include some RL stuff if you want like what you do, etc.. but that's up to you! Just whatever you're comfortable with :smile:

My favorite would be Lan and mat and logain and probably mordith

• 2 weeks later...

Archived