DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deal BG. Arafel for Ogiers + 50 marks.

Wait a sec. I think Sea of Storms is a better bargaining piece than Ogiers. However, I'd like to see the other trade go through (or be called off completely) before we make any trades.

I got one for you BG. You give us The Two Rivers, we'll give you Saidin and 75 marks

Let's talk Imer's Stand + Saidin.

Already sold Imre's Stand to Fox Head.

Saidin +100 marks?

Ah... it still shows Callandor on Imre's Stand in the Doc.

Wait a sec. I think Sea of Storms is a better bargaining piece than Ogiers. However, I'd like to see the other trade go through (or be called off completely) before we make any trades.

I'd like to see everyone win out of this. If that doesn't work, then we'll do this deal. But, I'd like to try to get this to work better first.

I'd like to see everyone win out of this. If that doesn't work, then we'll do this deal. But, I'd like to try to get this to work better first.

If you can find a better deal...

I got one for you BG. You give us The Two Rivers, we'll give you Saidin and 75 marks

Let's talk Imer's Stand + Saidin.

Already sold Imre's Stand to Fox Head.

Saidin +100 marks?

First off Saidin cost 150 to begin with, two rivers cost 260. So you'd need to put up AT LEAST 110M just for us to break even. But that property is worth way more than Saidin, so the Marks involved would have to be significantly more.

I'm still good with Arafel + marks for Sea of Storms

How about this.

You trade Fox Head Arafel + Marks for Sea of Storms.

You trade us Kandor for Sun Palace + Marks OR Kandor + Blasted Lands for Sun Palace.

John if we get Ogiers than we can trade the Ogiers, giving them all of the railroads, for Sea of Storms. So take BGs deal, trade Ogiers to them for Sea of Storms and everyone wins.

I'm still good with this.

John if we get Ogiers than we can trade the Ogiers, giving them all of the railroads, for Sea of Storms. So take BGs deal, trade Ogiers to them for Sea of Storms and everyone wins.

Alright, let's do it

Make it official

Trade The Ogiers from Dragon Sceptre to Fox Head for Arafel + 50 Marks.

Wait, isn't this backwards? should be Ogiers + 50 Marks for Arafel

Oops. My bad. Seriously didn't mean it that. You are completely right. I promise I wasn't trying to pull a fast one. I'll repost it.

Trade The Ogiers from Dragon Sceptre to Fox Head for Arafel + 50 Marks.

Wait, isn't this backwards? should be Ogiers + 50 Marks for Arafel

Oops. My bad. Seriously didn't mean it that. You are completely right. I promise I wasn't trying to pull a fast one. I'll go edit it.

That's what I figured :D

Archived