Leelou

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Makes Leelou meat balls a la Verbal*

Nyn

Ewok is a very tough meat, so 2 points.

So... many.... jokes....

Leelou, you probably shouldn't put those meatballs in your mouth. You don't know where they have been.

Leelou, no putting Verbal balls in your mouth.

Verbal balls for everyone!

Verbal loves it when everyone eats his meat balls.

I'll just show myself out the door.

5 points

• 3 weeks later...

Leelou, the way you became Nae'blis and forced everyone to give you gifts is amazing. I admire that so much about you. You have been such a role model for me in this. And I think that it's gone beyond being a role model, I think I am falling in love with you. Wait, before you say anything, I know that you are SH and that I am a gholam, kind of working for you, but this kind of boss/employer relationship should be good. Especially because you are so perfect. I mean look at the way you made people give you so many things. The way you were able to manipulate them with the promise of points is very attractive. Also, holding the position of SH just makes me want you more. I would do so much for you, give you points, be your assassin you can direct, anything. However, I think we really have to talk about what I would do to you. I think we both know that there is a lot that I wouldn't bother doing with you. We both know what I am thinking about right now. Anyways... I think we should end this charade, because there is no way that I am going to stop hounding you, I am so deep in love with you right now.

How's that?

Leelou, the way you became Nae'blis and forced everyone to give you gifts is amazing. I admire that so much about you. You have been such a role model for me in this. And I think that it's gone beyond being a role model, I think I am falling in love with you. Wait, before you say anything, I know that you are SH and that I am a gholam, kind of working for you, but this kind of boss/employer relationship should be good. Especially because you are so perfect. I mean look at the way you made people give you so many things. The way you were able to manipulate them with the promise of points is very attractive. Also, holding the position of SH just makes me want you more. I would do so much for you, give you points, be your assassin you can direct, anything. However, I think we really have to talk about what I would do to you. I think we both know that there is a lot that I wouldn't bother doing with you. We both know what I am thinking about right now. Anyways... I think we should end this charade, because there is no way that I am going to stop hounding you, I am so deep in love with you right now.

How's that?

Wow. Just....wow.

Yer hot LL.

How's that?

Wow. Just....wow.

Yer hot LL.

I am too deep in love.

How's that?

I'm not sure you truly mean it. You have a week until you can try to prove your love again.

Archived