DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cower before your Nae'Blis

Leelou

Everyone cower before your Nae'Blis!

I have some vacation time piling up at work and need some ideas of where to go. Points for pictures and a reason why I should visit where you suggest. I will also take gifts and offerings! Now get to posting.

Nyn: 7 points

Rand: 10 points

EP: 2 points

Verbal: 2 points

Heart: 5 points

Nya: 10 points

Moon: 20 points

Tina: 5 points

Christine: 10 points

Niel: 3 points

Rey: 10 points

Cindy: 5 points

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't like the cold, then you should go to Alaska now because you should at least visit there once, there are great places like Mirror Lake.

Mirror_Lake.jpg?1302564452Sorry for the huge picture, and also see things like Aurora Borealis

350px-Aurora_Borealis_Alaska.jpg

Also, Hawaii is great in the summer, I have been there multiple times and it is wonderful, don't know if you have been there. Big Island and Kauai also have less tourists so those are better for peace especially for things like going in a submarine (which is awesome).

Finally, if you want to go out of the country, you can... wait. First go to places where you can see people from DM. :) OK, a few places where I know there are people, I think in London or somewhere in England at least there is Ayla and Ithi and so on, and I think Nya is in New Zealand. Anyways, for touristy places outside of America, the Bahamas are always nice in the summer, hot, but nice. Also, depending on how well you can speak Spanish, you can go into South America and see things like the world's tallest waterfall (Angel Falls) in Venezuela or the Amazon in Brazil (but that may require Portugese)

Angel-Falls-1.jpg

Also, Europe is always nice to see, especially because there are so many countries right next to each other, you can go to the Paris for the Eiffel Tower, see the Stonehenge, and so on. Anyways, that's it, hope you like it! :)

*Gives Leelou one of those little vacuums that spin around on their own* ENJOY!

Nyn

I've always wanted one of those lil vacuums. Thanks! 5 points to Nyn

If you don't like the cold, then you should go to Alaska now because you should at least visit there once, there are great places like Mirror Lake.

Sorry for the huge picture, and also see things like Aurora Borealis

Also, Hawaii is great in the summer, I have been there multiple times and it is wonderful, don't know if you have been there. Big Island and Kauai also have less tourists so those are better for peace especially for things like going in a submarine (which is awesome).

Finally, if you want to go out of the country, you can... wait. First go to places where you can see people from DM. :) OK, a few places where I know there are people, I think in London or somewhere in England at least there is Ayla and Ithi and so on, and I think Nya is in New Zealand. Anyways, for touristy places outside of America, the Bahamas are always nice in the summer, hot, but nice. Also, depending on how well you can speak Spanish, you can go into South America and see things like the world's tallest waterfall (Angel Falls) in Venezuela or the Amazon in Brazil (but that may require Portugese)

Also, Europe is always nice to see, especially because there are so many countries right next to each other, you can go to the Paris for the Eiffel Tower, see the Stonehenge, and so on. Anyways, that's it, hope you like it! :)

I've been to Europe, the Bahamas and Hawaii. Alaska I don't believe would ever be warm enough for me to go there. 10 points for effort and suggestions of New Zealand and South America.

Just come to Okinawa... because I'm here :enoughsaid:

But what is there to do there? 2 points (can get more for description of touristy things to do)

You should visit Providence, RI.

;-)

*looks at calendar* I already am. :-p

I would tell you to come to my house, but my mother might not approve of me telling people to come to my house over the internet

Um yeah, I'll pass on the weirdness thanks!

I've been to Europe, the Bahamas and Hawaii. Alaska I don't believe would ever be warm enough for me to go there. 10 points for effort and suggestions of New Zealand and South America.

YAAAARRRRR!!! Come to Middle Earth, oh Nae'bliss, and I'll be your personal elfyhobbitgollum guide! :biggrin:

And to touch on South America again...I must be an expert on Chile by now!! :laugh: If yoo visit down here we could also cross the nearby border to Peru, and climb teh Macchu Piccho and meet llamas! They'd make great servants once we've turned them and employed them in The Plan. :baalzamon:

Have you been to Germany before? From my own experience I must say teh south, Bavaria, iz un most pleasant place to hang out. You can sightsee castles and pick wild blueberries! Attend the Oktoberfest in Munich...Biergarten restaurants...lakes to go sailing and swimming in...

Many enjoyable activities :D

Norway is also most beautiful, with Fjords and Mooses! Iz a bit cold though >.>

Okay, for travel suggestions, I'll suggest you and AH take a vacation to Galveston, Tx and come visit me.

We can go see the NASA Complex, the Johnson Space Center, visit Schlitterbahn, a waterpark (4 hour drive away from here, in San Antonio: the park uses water from a river).

Plus, it's warm.

And, I give you a necklace:

yellow-heart-crown-crystal-rhinestone-necklace-pendant-d467d.jpg

1) I own Leelou

2) She's coming to see me

3) And we're going down to Florida to take care of unfinished business and ride the Tower of Terror

Coding failed >.> *stabs*

*stabs*

1. Does not have to do with my vacation

2. Your state, even though I've been there before, is still all corn fields in my mind.

3. Tower of Terror ^_^ 5 points

YAAAARRRRR!!! Come to Middle Earth, oh Nae'bliss, and I'll be your personal elfyhobbitgollum guide! :biggrin:

And to touch on South America again...I must be an expert on Chile by now!! :laugh: If yoo visit down here we could also cross the nearby border to Peru, and climb teh Macchu Piccho and meet llamas! They'd make great servants once we've turned them and employed them in The Plan. :baalzamon:

Have you been to Germany before? From my own experience I must say teh south, Bavaria, iz un most pleasant place to hang out. You can sightsee castles and pick wild blueberries! Attend the Oktoberfest in Munich...Biergarten restaurants...lakes to go sailing and swimming in...

Many enjoyable activities :D

Norway is also most beautiful, with Fjords and Mooses! Iz a bit cold though >.>

I actually have been to Germany and loved it! I wouldn't mind going back at some point. :)

5 points for offering to be my tour guide around middle earth and south America. 5 points for Norway. 10 points total. :)

Okay, for travel suggestions, I'll suggest you and AH take a vacation to Galveston, Tx and come visit me.

We can go see the NASA Complex, the Johnson Space Center, visit Schlitterbahn, a waterpark (4 hour drive away from here, in San Antonio: the park uses water from a river).

Plus, it's warm.

And, I give you a necklace:

yellow-heart-crown-crystal-rhinestone-necklace-pendant-d467d.jpg

How far is that from Dallas? My really good friend moved there recently and I was debating going to see her. Plus, I like the heat.

5 point Texas

5 points for the necklace.

10 total

Ok, new plan: Leelou and I go down to Florida, do our stuff, then from there set out on a world cruise to visit everybody (with road trips when necessary)

*raises eyebrow*

My vacation! I will plan it.

1) I own Leelou

2) She's coming to see me

3) And we're going down to Florida to take care of unfinished business and ride the Tower of Terror

Coding failed >.> *stabs*

*stabs*

1. Does not have to do with my vacation

2. Your state, even though I've been there before, is still all corn fields in my mind.

3. Tower of Terror ^_^ 5 points

cornfields need love too >.>

Come down to North Carolina! You know that you always have a bed at my house, then we can go down to my parent's place at stay at the beach, and have lots of fun! You would get to play with Marines.

And, to tempt you... eye candy.

And, never mind. It felt wrong googling Hot Marines. Especially when the hottest one is locked in my dungeon at work right now.

So... many.... jokes....

Leelou, you probably shouldn't put those meatballs in your mouth. You don't know where they have been.

Leelou, no putting Verbal balls in your mouth.

Verbal balls for everyone!

Verbal loves it when everyone eats his meat balls.

I'll just show myself out the door.

Come down to North Carolina! You know that you always have a bed at my house, then we can go down to my parent's place at stay at the beach, and have lots of fun! You would get to play with Marines.

And, to tempt you... eye candy.

And, never mind. It felt wrong googling Hot Marines. Especially when the hottest one is locked in my dungeon at work right now.

Marines. :)

5 points.

So... many.... jokes....

Leelou, you probably shouldn't put those meatballs in your mouth. You don't know where they have been.

Leelou, no putting Verbal balls in your mouth.

Verbal balls for everyone!

Verbal loves it when everyone eats his meat balls.

I'll just show myself out the door.

LOL :)

Archived