DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Thorkin

Christine

Haha! Well, I never thought of it like that but yeah, I guess I'd be guilty of it a tad bit. :smile: Just a tad... :unsure:

Of course I'm bonded to Mistress Lily! She's one of the most calming people I know with a nice wicked streak too. :biggrin:

I wouldn't be where I am today without any of them so it's all good. They are all strong ladies that kick....

and stab me when I needs it so maybe I'm also a glutton for punishment as well. :biggrin:

:blink: I made a thread for Ayla? I probably did. :happy:

For the record, I think Mils is awesome too. Lots of fun hanging around that guy. :happy:

Nyanna is a sweetheart! Most definitely. *nods*

I think everyone is special in one way or another. Most of them asked me and I said yes. I wouldn't trade them

for anything though. They are all important pieces to a puzzle. Without them, the picture just wouldn't be complete.

Even if I'm not bonded to them, they're still important people to me. Bonding is not necessary for happiness but if

it's something both parties feel is truly what they want to do to "make it official" and let the world know they have a

strong friendship then so be it. If not then no biggie, go on being who you are and having fun being friends.

I wouldn't be where I am today without any of them so it's all good. They are all strong ladies that kick....

and stab me when I needs it so maybe I'm also a glutton for punishment as well. :biggrin:

Speaking from my WT side of my personality, I must say your response explain your high number of Red bondeds.

Seriously, though. We Reds love our Thorkikins. He gets us.

*snugglestabbites Thorki*

Bonding is not necessary for happiness but if

it's something both parties feel is truly what they want to do to "make it official" and let the world know they have a

strong friendship then so be it. If not then no biggie, go on being who you are and having fun being friends.

Heh. Great argument, Thorkin.

The way I see it, bonding is the way you show the world that you and your bonded "got each other's back."

And it's awesome that he has so many peoples' backs.

That being said, this is totally SHayol Ghul, not the WT, so again...

*stabs Thork Silly*

*Is stabbed* Thanks Moon! :wub: Those ladies can more than take care of themselves but it's nice

to know you have a spare bullet for the gun when the fighting gets tough. I like to think I'm that bullet if

the occassion should arise. :happy: In the words of Cactus Jack....."Bang Bang goes the gun!" :biggrin:

Archived