DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The League of Shadows

Machin Shin

I left out Osan'gar and Aran'gar, because even though they are reembodiments of forsken, they really haven't done anything forsakenish. Osan'gar is dead again and Aran'gar(Halima) and has yet to do anything major. They aren't much higher than low level darkfriends who can channel.

13.Balthamel- He got turned into a tree.

That made me laugh!

Aginor/Osan'gar was totally useless when it came to actual achievements during the series, he got killed twice! Once by a loser and once by himself............. says it all!

You can say the stuff about Halima causing the ash'man to take over the tower but it hasnt actually happened yet which means it cant really be put down as one of her achievements as its yet to be achieved! So yes, as things stand all she did was give Egwene headaches!

Thank you.

Love it when someone tries to counter your point with things THAT HAVEN'T HAPPENED YET.

Maybe if THEY HAD HAPPENED, we could accept them.

BUT THEY HAVEN'T.

But maybe she gave really bad migraines... OOoooo that's Naeblis quality right there.. Oh wait, what were the requirements? CAUSE CHAOS? Oops, I thought it was sell Tylenol. My bad.

And I thought Mesaana was being credited with ripping apart the WT... Even tho w/o substantial proof.. She may have just been on the sidelines.. Ya never know.

I like what you said though Kadere.

You dared to dream.

To assume.

Points for creativity, none for proving anything.

But honestly, can we agree Moridin has earned his stripes to be Nae'blis? No one even comes close to his rap sheet. He's a cold, bad-ass. And perhaps his only failing is his understanding that he will fight Rand at the Last Battle, so why he doesn't kill Rand in Shadar Logoth.

Beyond that, he's pretty darn bad.

-wolfs

Archived