DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Galad and Rand

Conan

So I was thinking Galad and Rand are half brothers right? Unless I'm confused they are. Galad always does what's right. Rand is ta-verin strongest ever. If it comes out and Galad realizes they are brothers and the right thing is to fight DO at TG would rands twisting of chance and Galad need to do right mean some link of sibling kinship will see the two in an epic sword fight with the two working together.

That may happen, but I think that Galad will be fighting with perrin due to their whole pact thing and their already fighting together. Rand will be doing more important things than sword-fighting.

Light preserve me, I'm agreeing with RandA lThor, lol. No it wont happen, I highly doubt that they will even meet untill the conclusion of the last book. Rand already knows they are half-brothers but it will be news to Galad (and Elayne). I really liked it when he was squirming when he found out how close he and Elayne actualy were. Missed a Star Wars moment by that much, folks :rolleyes:

Couldn't he weave a hand out of air then he could still use two hands for stuff like eating chickens named after forsaken. What do you think Galads reaction be to find out he and rand share a mother. What do you think Elaynes would be

I think Elaynes would be indifference don't noble families marry that close anyway.

Galad might be the same but white clokes think anything to do white the one power is evil . Galad might have second thoughts about that since rand twists the pattern

Archived