DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

To: The Dark One

cpnhuey123

This is a letter to the Dark One and for no one else. seeing as this does not concern you i would ask you to stop reading and leave.

Dark One: I address you as such because you are not yet my master. I tried sending you a PM but i am not sure if you received it. I am a lowly memeber of the BOTR but will soon be well placed to... shall i say make a deal. If you would, give me directions to somewere we can talk more privately and if you will...more realistically.

Till then...Dark One

um... we don't care if you're in botrh as well, if you want to svck up to the Dark One though, notiuce the sticky on this same board... it has capital letters... that is where you talk to The Dark One and bring gifts and whatnot *nods lots*

Guest Far Dareis Mai

*flutters by tossing fragrant rose petals around Roka*

I think we should take this time to see the value that each person and Org contributes to the success of this site, and honor them for that. We must make peace with our neighbors, to achieve harmony for this holiday season. Let's give the gift that keeps on giving. Let's love one another!

*passes out pink cupcakes with sprinkles*

Guest Far Dareis Mai

*dances around on her tip toes*

*giggles*

Of course I ate something! Sugar and spice, and everything nice! That's what pretty girls are made of!

And my newfound poetics stem from the glad tidings I have received this holiday season. I felt it only pertinent to share with my very dear friends at SG my apparent joy, and the hopes of everyone's health, happiness, and cutsey goodness!

*frolics*

Guest Far Dareis Mai

*has tea party with Demi and her company of stuffed kitties*

Here is some tea for you Miss Edith...would you like a refill Demi? Tea is very good for your health you know...full of antioxidants.

*pours for the rest of her 'guests'*

*talks girly talk*

Archived