DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter fans, be envious...

Because on Monday, I'll be going here:

www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/

Im SO much looking forward to it!!! Seeing the actual sets and costumes and stuff... Weeeee!

So I'll be gone a couple of days, we're leaving for London midday saturday and will be back late Wednesday evening. You guys enjoy the rest of the Feast of Fools for me ^^ Seeya!

It only opened last week or something Nyn, and the tickets were sold out for the first two months a week after the tickets got on sale this autumn... I bought tickets 2 hours after they were put up and didn't get tickets until a week after opening. We've been planning this trip for some time!

Will try to get the pictures up tonight. I ruined my back while we were in London and have gotten a killer cold, so everything goes a bit slow now.

Isn't strange that there is still this misconception out there that Science Fiction and Fantasy is followed only by children and teenagers? One would think that publishers wouldn't have caught a wake-up call by now.

With Harry Potter it's even stranger. I mean, those of us who found it at the very, very beginning and have grown up with it (I read the first book a couple of months after release, I was ten then) are now in our twenties, and we sure haven't outgrown HP yet! The weird thing is that at the official WB shop online there is alot more of those things, so it's not like they don't have them...

Well it could be they're testing the waters right now as far as merchandise go. I'm sure that once they get an idea of how many adults vs. kids end up taking this tour, they'll make some adjustments =)

Nyn

Archived