DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ankles

dEVabox

People in this age honestly must have problems with their feet or something. I am at the part where Perrin is about to save Galad from trollocs in ToM, and Galad just twisted his ankle. I swear the in the past two books there were 3-4 people who did the same thing. Just saying.

According to Ideal seek, the word 'ankle' wasn't used at all in TGS, all of its uses in KoD had nothing to do with twisted ones, and there's only this instance of someone twisting theirs in ToM. Are you sure there have been other examples?

I knew I wasn't crazy...

ToM:

" She breathed in and out, trembling. But she had to see. She had to know. She rose to her feet, left ankle twisted. She hobbled to the treeline and looked down."

ToM:

"Galad rolled, sword twisted to the side, but he had landed wrong. His ankle wrenched in pain."

TGS:

"Each name was like a thorn through Egwene’s skin. Dagdara Finchey, who had healed Egwene once when she’d stumbled and twisted her ankle."

I knew I wasn't crazy...

ToM:

" She breathed in and out, trembling. But she had to see. She had to know. She rose to her feet, left ankle twisted. She hobbled to the treeline and looked down."

ToM:

"Galad rolled, sword twisted to the side, but he had landed wrong. His ankle wrenched in pain."

TGS:

"Each name was like a thorn through Egwene’s skin. Dagdara Finchey, who had healed Egwene once when she’d stumbled and twisted her ankle."

Strange how Ideal Seek doesn't have it showing for TGS. Either way I don't think there is anything excessive or odd about this...

Archived