DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rhuidean Glass Column-Ter'angreal - who are you in the visions?

Ferdawoon

Something that occured to me, but which now don't seem as plausible, was the thought of who you are when you go through the glass columns in Rhuidean.

Just thinking about how I should form this post, I come to think of more evidence that my first thoughts on the matter is false, but heck, I like starting new posts :wink:

My first thought was if you see what your previous incarnations have seen, or if you see what your blood-relatives see, but after Aviendhas last trip into the future (or maybe back to the previous time this age was around) I believe she reflect on who's eyes she saw through. I just cant say for sure if she saw through the eyes of her daughters or granddaughters or if those were just mentioned or even resent in the vision.

My main thought was this, at least: If you saw thingsd through the eyes of only your incarnations, then why would Rand see the breaking through the eyes of a Da'shain Aiel, and not through the eyes of LTT?

But as I said at the start, I'm starting to think that you see through the eyes of blood relatives and not through incarnations. Could anyone clarify this for me though?

LTT was 400 years old (give or take a decade or two) when Rand's visions in the past stopped. And we know that Aiel were tested for OP potential & then trained to be A.S. in the AoL. So, LTT could have been of Aiel blood before becoming A.S.

Maj, did you use a mobile device for that last post? Some links got included for no apparent reason.

Ferdawoon, as Maj said, you do see it from the perspective of your ancestors. And Aviendha did see the future from her descendents' PoV, including one of her daughters.

Archived